Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi

eQkox

[sadht]Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi[/sadht][sadhl=1410]zero-no-tsukaima-futatsuki-no-kishi[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

img_ev070707.jpg

Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi sequel of Zero no Tsukaima ( The Familiar of Zero ) will be officially be airing July 7, 2007

[if you havent watched the first season; you still have a little time before the second season comes out.] :p

Anime Rec: Zero no Tsukaima

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, yeah i know its old news. but i just found out the official date was on the 7th and became overzealous so i ended up posting this ^^ (if you havent noticed by my signature and profile pic, zero no tsukaima is my current favorite anime)

Zero was alright, but its sister show Shana was better.

i assume your refering to Shakugan no Shana?? still havent had a chance to watch that one or are you speaking of a different anime?

and im not sure which Hayate Lynk Stryfe is talking about

hmmm, interesting...

ill definitely checkout Hayate the Combat Butler
but im not too sure about Shakugan no Shana
lately ive been leaning towards the magical romantic comedy genre

currently viewing: Negima!: Magister Negi Magi, Inukami!

I liked zero no tsukaima the most.

zero no tsukaima > shakugan no shana > hayate

Shana IS a magical comedy romance... in a way.

I only watch hayate because of the same seiyuu.
It started funny, but now it's getting dull.
Zero and shana actually have a development that moves foward.
hayate seems more for kids imo.

eQko_x - is your signature about this anime? I always thought it was hilarious, but never knew which anime you got it from. xD

Hayate's referential humour (as in, it spoofs Gundam, Gainax, galget, One Piece, etc) and fourth wall breaking humour, not dull male beating. So if you don't watch enough anime (though the anime version of Hayate is keeping the references newer than the manga did) you won't get it. It's really not much like the other two, which is good.

eQko_x - is your signature about this anime? I always thought it was hilarious, but never knew which anime you got it from. xD

Yup its from Zero no tsukaima. My signature is from the intro of episode 7.
and ill definitely check out Shana also until the new season of Zero starts on 7th or 8th of this month. Just need to find out who will be fansubbing it. Anyone hear any news? The last season I watched was by [SS-AYU]

Just need to find out who will be fansubbing it. Anyone hear any news?

According to this site, which I've never heard of before, so I have no idea of its accuracy, Froth-Bite & SS-Ayu will be taking it on.

However, on Froth-Bite's site I saw no confirmation, and their last news post was saying S1 was licensed, so torrents were coming down... so I don't know if that means they won't do S2. Couldn't find anything on SS-Ayu. I suspect that site may have just copied over S1 subbers without really knowing anything.

So basically, I have no real information :baka:

According to this site, which I've never heard of before, so I have no idea of its accuracy, Froth-Bite & SS-Ayu will be taking it on.

However, on Froth-Bite's site I saw no confirmation, and their last news post was saying S1 was licensed, so torrents were coming down... so I don't know if that means they won't do S2. Couldn't find anything on SS-Ayu. I suspect that site may have just copied over S1 subbers without really knowing anything.

So basically, I have no real information :baka:

http://www.ayu-anime.net/

New Summer Projects *Confirmed* - randall - 2007-06-20 10:28:42
Zero no Tsukaima -Futatsuki no Kishi-

where did you find the first episode??:@_@: going nuts over here looking for it. So far Ayu hasnt posted the first episode that i can see

Back