Post a random fact about yourself!

Z

z0mbikitten

Just as the title says.. post a random fact about yourself! :laugh:

We want to know every little part of your mind and alll of your darkest secrets *evil giggle*

Random fact...random fact....here's one!

RF #1: I can name and recognize all common (and some obscure) WW2 firearms....and some modern!

My fact.. I can mirror write and mirror read.. not that it ever comes in useful.. ^^

Alright then, Random fact #1

I don't takes baths to get clean, but to think... Which is why my baths could last for hours. Haven't taken one in over a year making feel like discombobulated as fuck right now with just about everything.

So yea, I take baths for my sanity sake...

^I have also used a bath for sanity over sanitation before. Bathtubs are a great place to think.

I can match almost every nation's flag with its respective country...though it's never useful to me either xD

^ & ^^
Panta: Torture me! Torture me! Please!!
Naga: No, no, no...

As for the OT: I am horrible at recognizing faces and remembering people. It has already happened that the memory of some people has completely vanished. And no, I don't do drugs and drink only little alcohol and never fell hard on my head.

^Uhh.....ok?

Random fact.. my hands and feet are usually freezing.

Sounds like Raynaud's phenomenon...have the same problem....don't worry - it's not serious

Random fact #2.....I don't really like ecchi.....

Last edited:
^Uhh.....ok?

Sounds like Raynaud's phenomenon...have the same problem....

Random fact #2.....I don't really like ecchi.....

Well that sucks...
ecchi+(1).jpg

I love gender bender manga.

Random fact #2: My sister and a friend I don't talk to so much anymore have always made fun of me because I was blessed with one dimple. Just one.

Random Fact 1: I don't have perfect vision out of my left eye, but my eyesight is still 20/20 on record

Back