new/old profile bits added, and bug fixes

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
done tonight:

-join date is back up in the profile
-last visited is back up in the profile
-"total episodes" is added in the profile - new feature, calculated from your anime list (movies count as 1 episode, and everything else is tallied based on how many episodes you set in your list items)

-ie bug has been fixed with disappearing text... if you see it happening anywhere let me know, but known places it happened were the username in the profile box, the synopsis in review entries.

just noticed that right now the last visited is being weird, like it's 7 hours off... ill investigate tomorrow

what really scared me was the everything watched account thats a lot of episodes. I know its not a real account but still the total amount is...surprising

I love the total episodes. I'm over 7k. I need to have over 9k that way people will be like "HIS EPISODES WATCHED IS OVER NINE THOUSAND!" and the world will explode.

I've seen 7,177 according to my profile. Somehow that doesn't seem right XD Then again I have watched a lot of anime, I just didn't think it was that much! And yeah, my profile, as far as I know has been spot on in terms of what I've watched/not watched to date. I just updated a few series in my profile today.

Thanks for the updates, sothis ^^

yeah i think i need to change time() to a server time var for the comparison... am gonna try it out once i get home.

Do we need to do anything in particular to get the Location, Join Date and Last Visited info to show up on our profiles? Because when I go to my profile none of that information is there. I've tried updating my bio and my location but it's still not showing up.

Edit: I've also tried logging in and out and it hasn't changed anything.

Edit 2: Never mind. It just appeared... maybe I'm going crazy. Yeah, crazy.

Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I was wondering how I get into where it shows all the episodes I've seen and want to watch etc. Before it showed it on my profile section and had dropdown lists or I could click on the totals of each which is in a box in the bottom left, but now I can't find how I get into the lists to change them or see them in detail.

I think that just isn't back up yet

Back