Humanity Has Declined

Garyuu

Humanity Has Declined
Alt title: Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

I think I will try the first episode, but I'm a little reluctant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita

Let's see... "several centuries since human beings declined due to the steep drop in birthrates" + "fairies" (AKA winged lolis) = gonna lure in a lot of "fans" for the first 2 or 3 episodes.
I'm still gonna watch it but I really have no idea what this show is going to be like.

... All I got out of the first episode is that it's essentially:
"Bobobo-bo bo-bobo" + "Kemono no Souja Erin"

Also, am I the only one who would actually eat the bread-bot?

post-apocalyptic speculative fiction + 'straight man' protagonist + Cloudcuckoolander fairies = very very interesting. Unlike bobobobobobo, this series seems more grounded, which makes the absurdity all the more unexpected... like that skined chicken.

Also, I love the art style.

I thought it was an incredibly boring first episode. It seemed odd for a first episode. It was really slow, and had too much internal monologue. Suddenly it had that robotic bread at the end... WTF. If the show was more like that, I will stick with it.

I actually enjoyed the first episode... The fairies were adorable, yet absurdly annoying though. But that end bit with the bread! Cracked me up good! Completely unexpected, hope more things like that happen, not holding my breath though

i thought it had a great first episode
a really funny show on a cynical and sarcastic way, the scene
with the bread bleeding like crazy really made me Lol
and the art looks really appealing

Annoying theme song, annoying girls, creepy looking and annoying fairy things, and boring as watching paint dry. 1 and done.

Very disturbing in a bad way. The humans look generic and the monsters are totally creepy. I am not going to follow this.

That was... really weird and disturbing. Not really liking this, but I'm gonna stick with this just to find out where it's headed. The heroine is sort of... meh... but at times, I liked her.
The chicken XDDD And the bread bit :laugh: Those were the best parts. Now I feel kind of traumatized :@_@:

Is it just me, or do those fairies not leave you with the feeling like they are going to murder you in your sleep? Those mouths. They remind me of something from a horror movie I am sure of it, but I can't quite recall what.

Owch. The A-P rating doesn't look very generous. Doesn't seem to have gotten a good first impression.

giIeel.jpg

This is great. Dark, weird, adorable, and funny all at the same time.

Nano.Ripe is getting some serious airtime lately. Nice.

This one looks like it's gonna be a fun watch. The art isn't my style but I like the premise so far.

Amazing art and hilarious.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT A LOAF OF BREAD IS MADE OF DAMN IT D:

What story is this......... a fairy ....... and the UN...........
Hah........ chicken...... hmmmm....... My head going nut....
Am I too idiot to understand the story ?????

I think I said "oh shit" more than anything else while watching this, as the art was just that amazing. So colourful, as if someone said "Fuck CGI computer shit, get my paints, going to show you fuckers what real art is like" and made it so gloriously beautiful and then brought pencil crayons to the factory. The faeries could have easily been annoying but that whole starvation bit made me love them, and their constant half-face wide grins, one of them smooshing their cheeks together, so adorably disturbing!

And that factory. Everything about it was gold, the receptionist especially. But what really baked my noodle was the bread portion to the end, that was pure fucking gold chocolate. I am so, so SO glad I didn't read up on this beforehand. But that bread. Funniest shit I've seen in a while.

Back