Life on anime bar now animates in the profile

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
We're starting to experiment with adding little animations on the site - today's small update is that your profile's 'life on anime' bar animates as you scroll down to it. Try it out! ^_^

And if you can think of any other places where animation might be fun to add, let us know. We're on the lookout for new ideas!

m4JQfrh.png

Well, for me it animates without scrolling, I just load/reload the page and after loading is finished animation happens :? but that's kinda cool, we could have more of this stuff :nervous:

Well, for me it animates without scrolling, I just load/reload the page and after loading is finished animation happens :? but that's kinda cool, we could have more of this stuff :nervous:

What browser/OS are you using?

Do t he same for the anime/manga rating below the life on anime bar? Make the bars go up?

Or let the amount of episodes count from 0 to actual amount? (The more episodes the longer it takes, not too long tho)

Maybe a bit different but add an arrow at the left and right side of the character I adore part, when you hoover your mouse on it the characters slowly scroll from left to right?
Maybe the same for suggestions / unmarked related shows.

Maybe a bit different but add an arrow at the left and right side of the character I adore part, when you hoover your mouse on it the characters slowly scroll from left to right?
Maybe the same for suggestions / unmarked related shows.

This isn't a bad idea at all. Although instead of slowly scroll it could even just be a click on an arrow to show you the next line.

we've been wanting to add stuff like that across the site, actually, especially since it would look really interesting on mobile (to be able to just swipe right and left)

Good afternoon, I'm glad to joining I ask sb for help

hihi, I'm joning greeting I ask sb for help

I just tried to try it out... What is it suppose to do exactly? I get nothing when I scroll up or down on my profile. It just stays there.

(Btw: I'm using Windows 8.1/IE11)

Edit:I still don't see what the animation is suppose to be. Tried Firefox, still nothing. Though, I did think of where some animation could be added recently. What about animating the stars in users' lists? We could make them twirl, shine, or sparkle. That might be nice.

Last edited:
Back