Anyone available asap today for a badly-needed task?

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
In preparation of an upcoming feature, I'm looking for a few people that can help do a very easy task (involves searching and clicking, basically). If you have some spare time right now and can help out, it would be greatly appreciated. No special skills needed ^_^

Well, I could probably do some clicking, but I only have about an hour, it's getting late in Sweden.

thanks everyone! im waiting on the info i need so i can get you guys started :) hab, dont worry about it for tonight if you're leaving in an hour.

thanks everyone! im waiting on the info i need so i can get you guys started :) hab, dont worry about it for tonight if you're leaving in an hour.

Well, I've got free study time the whole friday (tomorrow), so if there's still need for help I have lot's of free time. Though I will have to make some CAD-blueprints and have a project meeting. But I'll have free time ^^

just sent everyone who responded a pm ^_^ if anyone else has time today or tomorrow, the more people, the faster this will be! :D

I've got many time to spare, in particular tomorrow, but also today; I only expect a 'gap' in my free time at around 17:00 to 22:00 CET.

Back