Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka

DemonRoach

Banned
[sadht]Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka[/sadht][sadhl=2124]akane-iro-ni-somaru-saka[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

I don't know what to say about this new anime. It's another one of those school based dating sim type animes, though there appears to be a twist to the story that is not quite explained in the first episode. Just so so animation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka

I love this genre. The whole sudden girlfriend/wife thing. Unless they go all To Love-Ru on us, I think this one well be very good to.

Re: Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka

Well i think its to early to judge it just yet but i thought the first episode was good so i think it could turn out to be a really good series.

I find some of the shows with this premise entertaining but most of them suffer from stupid plot devices and characters that are bland and hard to empathize with. So far, the characters aren't bad in this one, I guess all I can do is wait and see how it goes.

Last edited:
So far I've truly enjoyed this series. The story, characters and art all have me eagerly anticipating the next episode. Hopefully this doesn't tun out like nogizaka haruka no himitsu which started strong but finished weak.
kick.jpg

I like the series so far but the female character with grey hair has the voice of Shana and Louise, so it drives me up a wall.. mannerisms too.

I think it sucks that she is visually (% subconsciously) attracted to him so early in the anime... I mean, show some suspense plz.

O god no. Please show some progression!

However, I already know how everything is going to go down. His sister isn't actually his sister, his best friend will like him, but she won't really stand a chance. The other main girls in the class will like him, but they will also not stand a chance. The main love triangle will be his "sister" and the grey haired girl. Also, early on he will have a crush on the student council president, until he realizes the feelings of the grey haired girl and his "sister".

Well I hope we do get some surprises and it isn't as obvious as it seems. I liked the first two eps and I'm hoping this will compare nicely against other similar harem comedies I've watched in the past, like Shuffle! or Ninomiya-kun.

#1 rule in these type of animes:

-The girl who lives with or near the main male character will ALWAYS win. It doesn't matter if its the mom, sister, brother, dad, cousin, twin, whatever character is living with the male lead character gets to pop the babies.

Shuffle spoiler
Well that didn't happen in Shuffle, so that debunks your theory.

Shuffle is special. One big reason why I like it. The whole show I was wondering which of the 3 main girls would win. When Asa won, it was like hitting me over the head with a sledgehammer.
Aside from that, every other show like this I've seen fits the theory.

I liked her straight from the start, but thought she would never get picked because she wasn't a main character. I thought he was going to go with the orange hair girl because of DemonRaoch's theory, but they threw a curveball, that's for sure, one of the reasons why I like Shuffle so much.

I tend to usually lean in favor of the tomboyish cute one, instead of the gorgeous busty doesn't think for themselves type, exception; Belldandy. lol

Strong 3rd episode. I actually like Yuuhi and [insert guy's name] character quite a bit. (Seems kinds contradictory. I like the character, yet can't remember his name... Watching too many series at once and can't keep the names straight.)

Not deviating from the formula yet, but it would be nice if it pops a surprise on us later.

3 episodes watched, and I like it. Rie Kugimiya's acting is awesome. Series looks awesome and the "suuden girlfriend appearance" theme appeals to me.
However, I already know how everything is going to go down. His sister isn't actually his sister, his best friend will like him, but she won't really stand a chance. The other main girls in the class will like him, but they will also not stand a chance. The main love triangle will be his "sister" and the grey haired girl. Also, early on he will have a crush on the student council president, until he realizes the feelings of the grey haired girl and his "sister".

Haha /sign, though something different would be awesome to see.

ive added the info:
Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka - Anime-Planet

according to other sites, the parents decide they should give it a month AFTER they meet up, but i definitely remember seeing that she's gone there SPECIFICALLY to size up her betrothed, since her father said she could give it a shot.

thoughts on who's correct?

You're correct Sothis, they even specified that in episode 2 or 3 if I recall correctly.

Buh buh. Boring as hell.
I had to practically hold my eyes open and narrow my field of vision down to the monitor and still force myself to stay awake during the second episode.

Utterly boring. Dropped.

As much as I am fond of this genre, this is just bad. The eyes of the characters are bothering me the most. Those are like piece of glass, lifeless as ever. Too much time spent on finishing the actual school uniforms..
Oh well.

Back