Maria Holic Alive!

TheCoffeeGod

[sadht]Maria Holic Alive![/sadht][sadhl=3638]maria-holic-alive[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Since Sentai just announced the simulcast, I might as well make this.

Just finished up ep. 01

Yep, pretty much just like the first series, which I didn't like too much at the time.
However, the first ep. here, though the same type of setup and jokes from the first one, was actually pretty funny on occation.
I may have to go back and re-watch the first one again, just to see if I like it more the second time around, since I found the first ep. of this one to actually be funny.

ep 1. ^ same as first series i had hoped they would continue it which they finally did and maybe they just might explain the ending of the first series. But i liked the ep i can really get into this series alot of cruel humor.

ep 1.

I watched for first series to know what the heck was going on with this new series first episode, all in all I think that I will keep watching this.

I loved the first series and was grinning constantly throughout episode 1 of Alive. I've been waiting for this since a second season was announced and I was not disappointed!

I watched it and I laughed a lot (like when I watched the first season). I specially loved the opening, which reminds me the typical 70s Sentai OPS. I hope they keep it for the entire series and not just the 1º episode.

Finished up ep. 02

That, was definitely one random episode, and I'm reminded why I didn't like the first season too much.

ep 2.
In three parts, meh... this episode wasn't it. Also; all the infinite stratos references. :B

Episode 2
lol @ Kanako fantasizing about having a maid and all of them looking like the girls from Infinite Stratos

Best parts of the episode: This

And the SZS reference.

there were several SZS references, but yes... the "obvious" one was my fav too... the only thing missing after her melodramatic rant (which btw: would not have been out of place in SZS) was "Zetsuboushita!!"

there were several SZS references, but yes... the "obvious" one was my fav too... the only thing missing after her melodramatic rant (which btw: would not have been out of place in SZS) was "Zetsuboushita!!"

I was really hoping that she was going to yell that. Oh wells.

I'll have to watch ep 2 some time today.

First ep wasn't too bad. The new OP is hilarious (if they plan to keep it that) and overall it was an above average episode for the series. It's a very hit and miss series with the new season starting off with a hit :D

Finished up ep. 03

lol.gif

I just couldn't help but laugh at that little bonus bit at the end!

Horatio Caine!!

Oh Snap!

I really need to stop frequenting Mania and checking up on the PMMM thread.
Now it makes me really wonder if Sentai did actually pick up PMMM.

Ep. 04 Mahō Shōjo Maria Magica omake screens

mhamscsovr01.png

mhamscsovr02.png

mhamscsovr03.png

mhamscsovr04.png

mhamscsovr05.png

Last edited:
Ep. 04

I lol'd with this episode, especially with the bonus at the end and the Chtulhu references. Oh, and...

2u5z6kn.jpg

It would be totally epic if Horatio had appeared again (This time in the middle of the episode instead of a bonus)

Back