Bleach: Memories of Nobody

R

Rizu

Bleach: Memories of Nobody

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Yeah, I'm always hoping to see more of Ichigo's Hollow, since all and all he's one of my favourite characters in the show. Refreshing personality, to me. ^.^ But I doubt I'll see much of him, ever... never know I guess. Maybe I should try the manga. Ulquiorra works for me, too, but I'm sure that's even less likely in the movie.

As for MoN... I'm not a fan of randomly inserted love interests, so it kinda bugged me. It seems all too much like a fan fic throwing an invented character into play (as a romantic interest) in place of characters already better established and fleshed out-- characters that would fit that roll better. Although I did love Senna's theme, and the soundtrack in general was pretty good. And the story wasn't bad, either, I just resented the side of romance a bit. I think the movies seem episodic enough without throwing in one-time romances.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion

As for MoN... I'm not a fan of randomly inserted love interests, so it kinda bugged me. It seems all too much like a fan fic throwing an invented character into play (as a romantic interest) in place of characters already better established and fleshed out-- characters that would fit that roll better. Although I did love Senna's theme, and the soundtrack in general was pretty good. And the story wasn't bad, either, I just resented the side of romance a bit. I think the movies seem episodic enough without throwing in one-time romances.

I agree. I feel like Senna came out of nowhere and became a potential love interest. What happened to Orihime who has been around since like the 2nd episode?

I agree. I feel like Senna came out of nowhere and became a potential love interest. What happened to Orihime who has been around since like the 2nd episode?

Totally. While I always saw Rukia as more of the love interest, and doubtless people have thought of others... it just seemed kind of ridiculous to confuse/annoy/dash all their hopes with some out-of-the-blue character like Senna, who fades out of the story just as quickly. I'd seen any of the more realistic options as a preferable alternative to some nobody. No pun intended. Especially since the undeveloped 'relationship' with Senna seemed more developed/poignant/emotionally attached than any of the others. Just irked me.

Meh, guess I was the only one who really liked Senna. I'm just a little sad that the creators keep making filler/movies on characters that are already over developed, instead of making it on characters that we know very little about. In other words, am I the only one who is sick of Hitsugaya?

Totally. While I always saw Rukia as more of the love interest, and doubtless people have thought of others...

Not to get off subject here, but I always *hoped* Rukia would be the love interest, but have noticed that there's a better chance of Orihime and Ichigo ending up together.

Anyways, continue on...

Meh, guess I was the only one who really liked Senna. I'm just a little sad that the creators keep making filler/movies on characters that are already over developed, instead of making it on characters that we know very little about. In other words, am I the only one who is sick of Hitsugaya?

I loved senna! L:balloon:

she's freakin ballin'

and finally, a good looking chick without massive boobs

Not to get off subject here, but I always *hoped* Rukia would be the love interest, but have noticed that there's a better chance of Orihime and Ichigo ending up together.

Anyways, continue on...

Same here... I hope for something to develop between Rukia and Ichigo... but since Orihime is "alive" I guess she has a better chance?

Same here... I hope for something to develop between Rukia and Ichigo... but since Orihime is "alive" I guess she has a better chance?

The way I see it, this is anime, and anything could happen especially in an anime like Bleach where there's so much fictitious stuff. So Ichigo *could* end up with someone ten times his age... but I just don't think he's going to. :crying:

The way I see it, this is anime, and anything could happen especially in an anime like Bleach where there's so much fictitious stuff. So Ichigo *could* end up with someone ten times his age... but I just don't think he's going to. :crying:

Well if he end's up with rukia that would kinda be the case allready from what I understand, so yeah that could definitly happen :)

Imo It is definitely going to be Orhime. I see Rukia with Renji more than I see her with Ichigo.

Also, some speculation here about who may die, just going to fit it in spoiler tags just in case
I think Rukia dies because in the last ED, it shows the gang on top of the school building with Orhime and Ichigo next to each other, but Rukia is not even there, so I think she dies.

Meh, guess I was the only one who really liked Senna.

I think the film is a beautiful piece of work that should probably be viewed out of the frame of the mind of the series. I hear a few people cannot understand how a relationship is formed so quickly with Senna. I guess with some more experience in life I've come to appreciate how relationships form and I would never consider forming a relationship with a well-established male friend. In fact some of the best relationships I have had were based on immediate connection, it's for this very reason I can fully understand the bond that is formed with the two, almost enhancing the overall experience for me.

So I would not let this put you off potential viewers, be your own judge of their "relationship" - also there are many other pros to the film including a well-paced, beautifully animated look at the Bleach phenomenon. Also if you enjoy the action sequences in the series then I'm sure you'll enjoy the film for similar bouts of action.

Last edited:

Meh, guess I was the only one who really liked Senna. [---] am I the only one who is sick of Hitsugaya?

Are you kidding me? Senna's like the best Bleach-character ever, after Zaraki Kenpachi. And I'm not sick of Toshirou (Captain Hitsugaya! :C ). I was, but now I just ignore him.
Who were we talking about again?

Anyways. The Movie is excellent. Far better than the TV-episodes for many reasons. The first major is audio/music, which is now not just there but actually stands out. The second is that they've learned to zoom out to get a better look at the environment! (Bandai!)
I especially like the zoom-out of Karakura town (I think) in the beginning, which coupled with the music there almost made me cry. It was really really good. :D
I put alot of emphasis on audio btw

Are you kidding me? Senna's like the best Bleach-character ever, after Zaraki Kenpachi. And I'm not sick of Toshirou (Captain Hitsugaya! :C ). I was, but now I just ignore him.
Who were we talking about again?

Anyways. The Movie is excellent. Far better than the TV-episodes for many reasons. The first major is audio/music, which is now not just there but actually stands out. The second is that they've learned to zoom out to get a better look at the environment! (Bandai!)
I especially like the zoom-out of Karakura town (I think) in the beginning, which coupled with the music there almost made me cry. It was really really good. :D
I put alot of emphasis on audio btw

I liked Senna too tbh.Would be nice if she was an actual charachter of the series.One of the 2 good qualities in the movie.The other was the ost which was really good.

As for movie,it was terrible.Not as terrible as Naruto movies but still it didnt give the Bleach feeling at all.Hope they are not gonna make the 2nd movie as shit as this one :S

I liked Senna and the way she effected the Ichigo. The animation and music were top notch, but I didn't really care for the overall story meaning to me the movie was mediocore. I haven't seen the other movies, but I do think they should develop some of the less important characters. I mean what ever happened to Orihime's childhood friend? She seemed like a supporting character that could have developed into overall good character, but she's barely ever mentioned. She's seems more a connection for Orihime connection to the "real" world.

I didn't really like the movie that much, it was just to cheezy for me but at the time I watched it I think I was kinda sick of Bleach so that could be why.
but it was still good I guess and the chick was cute and appealing.

I enjoyed the movie, can't say I really gave much thought to the interactions/relationships of Senna...lol
Thats my deep thought of the day there-__-
I'm going to go lay down before I hurt myself....

Pssh, I enjoyed Senna more than most of the characters in the actual show. Other than her character, the movie was ok.

Last edited:
I saw this in theaters the day before yesterday, and it was awsome! did anyone else go and see it?

I didn't see it in theaters but I loved this movie.

The ending was my favorite part, bittersweet, just the way I like it.

yeah, im definately gonna have to buy it when it comes out. The ending was so good, I really didnt expect it to turn out that way! and because of Rukia's last couple of lines, they did a good job keeping it from interfering with the series but letting you know it took place

Back