Kill la Kill

Eagerly anticipating this show, even though I didn't like the design for the battle costume of the main character if it's anywhere near as 1/2 or 3/4 as fun as TTGL it'll most likely be such a blast I can ignore it.

Also the PV was pretty great, my body is ready for the awesome to come. :drink:

Comments from the Kill la Kill pre-screening:

"The first episode of Kill la Kill was incredibly good! My expectations were shattered, it was filled with overwhelming speed and energy. I believe that a great future awaits for this work." (Hisashi from Glay)

“My soul and body trembled; this is going to become a legendary anime.” (Seikaisha Imai, editor for Star Seas Company)

“It was like getting your body and whole body shaken repeatedly; super exciting! I can’t wait to watch it again.” (Mari Shimazaki, character designer for Bayonetta)

“It’s old-school but at the same time refreshing; non-stop sexy violence from beginning to end. This show will raise the far for intensity in anime.” (Redjuice, artist)

“It was just 24 minutes long, but I was completely overwhelmed. I don’t have one single complaint! Oh, and Ryuuko was much cuter than I expected.”

“Nothing about it was half-assed; animation and heat were full-force from beginning to end. Everything was super cool.”

“Everyone NEEDS to watch this when it comes out in TV next week.”

“I’m glad it was 2D, if it had been 3D I would have died from excitement.”

“It was like a non-stop rollercoaster; an incredible amount of content for one episode. Extremely interesting.”

“Absolutely everything (voice acting, animation, story, and music) is filled with energy and bravado; it’s a bit overwhelming. Big red letters appear to introduce characters and settings. The music is cool and the animation is insane, there is a crazy amount of movement.”

Looking Forward to it.

I don't know much about this show but it sure looks interesting enough and people's excitement about it definitely makes me want to watch it. Hopefully it turns out good.

Eagerly anticipating this show, even though I didn't like the design for the battle costume of the main character if it's anywhere near as 1/2 or 3/4 as fun as TTGL it'll most likely be such a blast I can ignore it.

Also the PV was pretty great, my body is ready for the awesome to come. :drink:
Eh, to be honest it still looks less retarded than Yoko's getup based on what I've seen in the PVs, and not even half as jiggly.

I am really eager for this!
Dammit, Europa Universalis 4! Let go off me! I have to finish TTGL! Otherwise I'll end up doing yet another all-nighter right before!

Back