Shinzo

arc666

[sadht=Mushrambo]Shinzo[/sadht][sadhl=1993]shinzo[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

..Okay think that's all in order.

I personally disliked it. But apparently others didn't so maybe it deserves a thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Casshern Sins is the remake of this anime, right? I prefer Casshern Sins over this, to be honest. This series was so-so.

Casshern Sins is the remake of this anime, right? I prefer Casshern Sins over this, to be honest. This series was so-so.

I don't think it is, i've seen clips of Casshern Sins, but i don't think it's a remake of Shinzo

Unless there's card eating freaks in it lol

Casshern SINS is a remake of "Neo-Human Casshern" (a.k.a. Shinzo Ningen Casshan) a 1973 anime series. It think it could also be called a remake of the '93-'94 OVA's Casshan: Robot Hunter.

So your probably thinking of the "Shinzo" in the Japanese title.

I remember this thing from when jetix was still popular over here in the states. Then it got cancelled. I think I remember it being decent, and definately better than most anime that get put on a kids channel.
@animeshadow yep that's it

Just gonna post this here. Someone should add the Journey to the West Tag to this show. If you look at the main cast it's very unsubtle.

I too remember watching this on Jetix back in the day, along with Pucca, Dragon Booster, and the one about the robot monkies I can't remember the title of. (Yes, I know Dragon Booster wasn't an anime. :/ )

I actually quite liked Shinzo, but to each their own.

Back