Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season

just a recap ep from ume's point of view... with some new animation and dialogue.

still it's good to see this one again. season 1 was surprisingly good

it was nice for those that don't remember some details of the 1st season, but since i rewatched it during xmass, it was a little useless

Episode 00 was fun, what are you guys talking about?

MORE HIRANO AYA! MOAR!

new lines = new content

True. It was helpful since I finished the 1st season a year ago.

I suppose she's going to become a major character in the 2nd season now, which might make things more interesting :)

True. It was helpful since I finished the 1st season a year ago.

I suppose she's going to become a major character in the 2nd season now, which might make things more interesting :)

I don't see how she'd get a bigger role when she was already rejected by Kazehaya in favor of Sawako

Ep 1

This was a bit frustrating. It felt like the show reverted back to like episode 14 or 15 of the 1st season. Not a great way to open the new season IMO, but I guess everyone watching this series is already invested in it, so there's no reason to try and hook any new viewers.

I feel depressed now. >_>

I need to watch something funny.

I don't see how she'd get a bigger role when she was already rejected by Kazehaya in favor of Sawako

I was thinking more or less as a new friend, not as a love interest, but the 1st ep might leave that option open.

Well, I liked ep 1... although it could have been better. I want more, though. Like 14 more eps. Right now. Thanks :3

Well its indeed a bit of the same we already have seen.. But still sawako is so cute ^^!
and she didn't really get close with kazehaya.. actually the opposite.. But she did made some new friends ^^

Oh god, we're back to the two turtles racing each other >_<
Hahaa, but that is the good part of the series, XD

Anyway, it seems that there is a new male character in the show... and
i think he is interested in Sawako

I hope the main couple (Kazehaya + Sawako) get together this season

Hahaa, but that is the good part of the series, XD

Anyway, it seems that there is a new male character in the show... and
i think he is interested in Sawako

I hope the main couple (Kazehaya + Sawako) get together this season

Hope? Isn't that the point of the show? They had better.

ep 2

wow... well this is the show i remember... lol

I'm feeling sorry for Kazehaya

he basically... confesses and then takes her silence for her turning him down... of course she was so self absorbed she didn't realize what he was trying to say.

Ah... yes... this is definitely the show i remember.

ep 2

wow... well this is the show i remember... lol

I'm feeling sorry for Kazehaya

he basically... confesses and then takes her silence for her turning him down... of course she was so self absorbed she didn't realize what he was trying to say.

Ah... yes... this is definitely the show i remember.
God, if
Kazehaya hasn't figured out by now that you can't be cryptic with Sawako, you really have to beat her over the head with literal meaning, then won't end well >_<

Ep 2

I agree with you guys, this ep was definitely more like the 1st seasons best parts, and Kazehaya is almost as dull as Sawako in figuring out what the hell the other is thinking.

Both are too damn timid, although it's a given in her case.

I just realized the new guy is Kida-kun :)
97698.jpg

I love that VA. So much win.

Is it just me...but does this season feel more slow-paced (more slower paced?) than the last one, despite the huge time jumps?

In any case, I still love the story. I hope that the new male character doesn't become to much of a thorn in the main romance.

I was really excited for this.

Wait, didn't we do this before? Last season? For the ENTIRE SEASON?

No, this is bs. I demand SOME sort of progress. I don't care how emotionally/culturally repressed asians are (I spent a year teaching in Korea so I have some understanding of just how insecure these kids can be), they've already developed the characters PAST THIS POINT. You can't just UNDO.

At this point, I hope the blonde dude sweet talks Sawako into dating him. I'm so frustrated with this that I just want it to spiral into School Days. Either that or give me some development.

Well, neither seem very likely.

I'm glad the blond kid is in the show.

Kazehaya is used to being the center of the universe with the girls in the school... it would be nice if his character would be challenged for a change (besides, as main characters go he's really bland)

Back