Miss Monochrome

Nihatclodra

Miss Monochrome

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

Episode 1:
Did... did she just get scammed by a loli? Then got a job as easily as running into a dude in the street (I'm jealous dammit, I need a job!)?

On the plus side: dat ED animation.:megusta:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I too were pleasantly surprised by this. What I can't deal with is the gorram synthesised voice of Yui Horie. Good thing she doesn't talk much...

Episode one was entertaining, I hope it stays entertaining all the way through but you know... it's a short.

Jeeze they packed a lot in a little. I just about fell out of the couch
when the sprite little gal ripped her off

Episode 1

Hahaha, that was brilliant stuff. Exactly what I expect from a short.

Oh, so she's like Miku or something. That's cool.

But damn, I did not expect that girl to jack her like that. It also seems that all you need to do to get a job is run into a manager.

Well, I liked it. I'll definitely keep it up.

Episode 1
Damn, Mana is such an asshole. Someone contact R and collect this loli.

Am I the only who was surprised that Monochrome actually had 19 billion yen and would suddenly give them away? :D
But damn... I would love to find job as easily as her =D

I like the char design. Yui Horie seemed to work hard on Monochrome.

First episode 1 and now episode 2…

Episode 2

RU-CHAN!!! This show is depressing!!! Fight on Monochrome-chan! Hopefully some good things happen to her soon…

how did a dunce likt that get all that money in the first place? damn you people I want my 8 mins back! :crying:

Episode 1-2

I swear to god this short is better than all the new season line-up together...ok maybe i am pushing it a bit but its still quite hilarious :laugh:. totally sticking with this one.

Episode 2:

Oh man, I almost wish I were an android so I could try out some alkaline batteries...

No, not Ru-chan! :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Seriously, this show doesn't pull any punches. Bet it's Urobochi writing it.

Episode 2

Noooo Ru-chan :crying:

This is like watching the last few episodes of Madoka all over again

Episode 3

Ru-chan lives!!!! Wait what?!
Iron woman?! Haha that was another entertaining four minutes.

Episode 3

Combine! Fear not, Monochrome-chan. The world may not know the truth, but WE know the truth!

Alkaline is justice!

Back