We are CAUGHT UP on moderating/editing recommendations!!

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
Folks, after over a month of the new moderation system up (and a queue of over 2,000 recommendations, plus all the new ones, to go through), we are finally caught up. There are currently zero recommendations waiting to be moderated. If you aren't seeing recommendations that you made, check your email; they were probably sent back for modifications.

I want to thank everyone for being so patient; some of you had recs that weren't visible for over a month. I'd like everyone to thank OneiChan for spending many hours moderating and editing. Sheexa nd Vivafruit also did a handful, so thanks to them (well, handful compared to the 2,000 there were :)). I also did a huge huge bulk of the work. From now on, recs should be moderated/edited within a day or less.

Now I'll begin the arduous task of editing the other 7,500 recommendations that I bulk moderated before the system went up. So, if you ever see a recommendation that has a smaller font size, those are the "old" ones that I'll slowly work my way through.

Grats! How's it feel to be caught up? Time for a .... cheese and wine party?

*Has a sexy party*

Wooooot! It's a great thing to have them all caught up. But extra pats on the back for Sothis, because she did the bulk of it all. She stays up much later after I go to bed and works.

*falls asleep and dreams about the cheese and wine party*

you can all thank me by making many more recommendations so we arent caught up anymore ;)

do it!

Back