Lemon Angel Project

Wolfco

Forum Moderator
Lemon Angel Project

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

I just watched episode one of this show and I was curious about the background that might have been released as far as the original music group is concerned. The show seemed to assume that watchers would have some idea of history, as if this was a second season or something. It is my understanding that their is no precursor; so, I just wanted to clarify.

As to the show itself, well animes involving music groups are certainly are not new, but the plot does have some potential as far as one episode can suggest anyway. I thought the actual music was good which more important in this kind of show that many others. As to character design and such, well I'll wait and see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had my doubts about this show from the description, but I like it so far. The non-linearity of the plot made it more interesting, at least for me. However, the main character seems a bit typical ie always happy, but clumsy, kinda stupid XD
Hopefully they'll have some character development though.

I'm still not sure what to think about this series, I'm finding it hard to like the main characters voice (But I didn't really like Mitsuki's voice from FMoS at first) if she sings some more it might grow on me.
Also I really dont like Chinese character, always ending her sentances in 'ne'... so annoying :(
The art is pretty weak throught the ep too, but the eye catch scenes are nice. And so far I dont particually like any of the songs (not that there's been many)

But saying that, I'll continue to watch it because it's a music anime. :)

Hey, if I can like Hanon and Luchia's voices, without even mentioning the fact that I like Renge, I can handle anything. >_>

I'm curious, but I haven't had time to watch it, yet. tardo likes it, so I'll at least give it a chance.

YAY another Full moon wo sagashite =D

The voice of the main voice actress is just odd, not bad not good just freaking weird..... At times she sounds like a guy and at other times she doesnt.... kinda creepy.

Btw cant wait to DL evolution!!!!

Back