Kokoro Connect

randomredneck

Kokoro Connect

Synoposis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

Had zero clue what this was, so I watched it out of abject curiosity.

Episode 1.

Meet the people. I like the pervert chick with the mole, and the Tsun-Tsun computer chick. Oh, and wrestling fan dude apparently swapped souls with pervert chick.

Shame it's only 11 minutes long, but I'll watch it.

Last edited:
I liked it. At first the characters seemed a bit cliche, but the body swapping has a lot of potential. And really, wouldn't anyone's first idea after swapping into a girl's body is to feel your own boobs? I know it'd be mine!

It might have been a preview since Kokoro Connect is supposed to air on July 7th. Anyway, I found the first episode enjoyable and will keep watching.

It had the title/logo in the corner for the whole episode so seemed like an ep0/preview to me. Still seems like it will be an ok watch.

It's officially starting on July 8th. So, seems like this was a preview. It's fine, not that funny for a comedy anime, but I think it has potential.

Wait... after a refresh on nwanime, appeared a 24 minutes long episode. Now, Fujishima is probably going to be my favorite character.

episode 1... normally something like this is right up my alley (love Ranma 1/2, love high school slice of life), but this one didn't hit the mark for me. it was enjoyable, but maybe it was just too brief and not enough character connection for me.

i'll give it 3, but this supernatural plot better be interesting or we'd better get more interpersonal development.

Well, nice to know the body swapping isn't just gonna be a one episode thing. And hark, a comic relief lesbian. Always a plus.

Full episode was very nice.
Anyone get the feeling that the genki girl is dealing with some emotion issues? She was the only one by herself when they all went to their homes, and she seemed out of sorts.

Full episode was very nice.
Anyone get the feeling that the genki girl is dealing with some emotion issues? She was the only one by herself when they all went to their homes, and she seemed out of sorts.

Yeah. She's a pretty obvious case of a Stepford Smiler.

Main character has a John Cena poster hanging up in his room. This kid has a poor choice in wrestlers.

But, the Undertaker poster in the club room was refreshing.

Main character has a John Cena poster hanging up in his room. This kid has a poor choice in wrestlers.

But, the Undertaker poster in the club room was refreshing.

really? not KENTA, not CIMA, not Marufuji, not Doi, not even fat ass Morishima.... but Cena?

fuck this guy's wrestling credentials if he only watches WWE and he lives in japan.

Pic for reference:

7V9DW.png

Episode 2.
That was a little...eerie. Whoever, or whatever, that Heartseed guy/thing is, it's creepy. And it apparently knows Kung-Fu. That was actually kinda fun to watch. And Inaba, being a masterful troll there at the end. Poor Taichi now has to compete with the perverted lesbian. That's gonna be fun to see.

Back