Air Gear

Remedy

I'm not really all too surprised that there isn't already a thread for Air Gear, but I figured I may as well start one.

Not very impressed lately, it's turned to shit in my honest opinion.
I can't even follow what the fuck is happening any more, anyone care to shed a little light on the situation?

(Chapter 330 came out today too; still doesn't make much sense.)

Re: Air Gear.

Wait, we don't have a manga thread yet? ...oh, we don't. Eh. Yeah. The plot got way too ambitious.
Destruction of the world, governmental experiments, a new race of superior humanoids. Also hated conveniently perfect Kururu's appearance. And... you know. Barack Obama. I just can't get over Barack Obama despite trying.
I must wonder if anyone can keep track of where this one's headed right now.

After Kazu's win i kinda lost interest 2-3 chapters to decide who will be the tuner and so on -.-
But well it's still my fav one :D

Haven't read the manga, but I thought the anime to be rather enjoyable. It's a shame the ending to the series wasn't that great. That being said, I still need to watch the OVA though, lol.

Haven't read the manga, but I thought the anime to be rather enjoyable. It's a shame the ending to the series wasn't that great. That being said, I still need to watch the OVA though, lol.

There are three out now.
:3

Yeah, why the hell is Obama in this?
Haha, I'm actually enjoying all the hype about Kururu, she's always been my favourite female in Air Gear since she was introduced.

i really got a strange feeling on the new chapter... the 2 sworn enemies Sleeping Forest & Genesis at last fight each other and the fight ends in one chapter?
I really would have liked to be a little more ~ and i kinda felt sorry for Sora.. of how he met his end (if he really died ~)

Free physics lesson from Oh!Great, fuck yeah.

i really got a strange feeling on the new chapter... the 2 sworn enemies Sleeping Forest & Genesis at last fight each other and the fight ends in one chapter?
I really would have liked to be a little more ~ and i kinda felt sorry for Sora.. of how he met his end (if he really died ~)

I've come to hate Sora.
He seems so emotionless and unpredictable that I never managed to get the gist of what he was after, just seemed like a power hungry maniac.

I doubt he'll be dead yet anyway, he's far too big of a character to kill off like that.

Wtf is going on, haha.
I've given up on trying to follow and now I'm just going with the flow of whatever happens.

Pretty much the same, i reread the previews one again because i was sure that i skipped a chapter o something o.o

Pretty much the same, i reread the previews one again because i was sure that i skipped a chapter o something o.o

Same, haha!
One second they're
making the storm regalia
and then the next they're
fighting Sora and Rika in a virtual space?

I will stick with it to the end. As it used to be one of my favorites.!
I just can't help it but make a connection to when Tenjho Tenge was ending (by the same mangaka) Everything was so fast and couldn't understand what was going on.

I still like but i just wish at this point those "thoughts" during the fight were cut out (Like Ringo's in this chapter)...
Although i think it starts making sense, this chapter wasn't so out of space xDD

I'll definitely stick with it to the end, I just hope that one day they'll bring out more of the Anime. It's too fast paced to get it all drawn in, plus the OST really makes it.

4 more chapters Q.Q
Even though i want to see the ending of this fight i don't want it to end Q.Q

Big surprise that Ringo had the storm regalia all along o.o that just shows how strong ikki is fighting equally against the wind regalia

4 more chapters Q.Q
Even though i want to see the ending of this fight i don't want it to end Q.Q

Big surprise that Ringo had the storm regalia all along o.o that just shows how strong ikki is fighting equally against the wind regalia

They decided it on that boat if you remember.
Or so I think anyway, still not entirely sure what's happening. :S
I don't want it to end. qq

They decided it on that boat if you remember.
Or so I think anyway, still not entirely sure what's happening. :S
I don't want it to end. qq

We didn't see anything about Ikki giving Ringo his regalia... today's chapter was made it clear about them changing the regalia

And i know right.. lately was pretty hard to understand and that's why i read the last 10-15 chapters again. Believe me it makes more sense after that xD

3 chapters to go Q.Q

The last chapter was just epic!!! Seeing Ringo using the regalia and as well skills of the others that parts were taken of their regalia's was awesome *_*

Yeah :/ It had a great run though and i can't wait to see what the mangaka will work on next.!!!

It ended really well to say that they pulled it out of their asses.
I'm glad that they resolved a load of issues in it and hope that eventually it'll be animated.
*foreverhopeful*

There are three out now.
:3

Yeah, why the hell is Obama in this?
Haha, I'm actually enjoying all the hype about Kururu, she's always been my favourite female in Air Gear since she was introduced.

Yeah...

That feeling when a mangaka deliberately murders the verisimilitude of their story just to give a shit-head politician a hyper-cringe-y, blatantly obvious BJ in manga-form... And for no reason! His inclusion does NOTHING to advance the plot! He's 100% replaceable with any generic American authority figure (that could reasonably be in charge of a US aircraft carrier, of course). It could've been a fictitious POTUS, one of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Secretary of State, or maybe even the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations committee (which Obama never was).

Despite the above spoiler, I did still like the following chapters and subsequent end of the manga. But still, the part in that spoiler was completely unnecessary, deeply confusing, and extremely cringe-worthy.

Back