Law of Ueki

Lord_Vegita

Law of Ueki

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

I'm surprised i haven't seen this show pop up yet on the radar. it has some very interesting chars and pretty decent plot that is starting to develope.

so far 10 eps have been subbed and they just gave us a pretty nice plot twist that kicked the series up a notch or two or in emeril's words "BAM!!!"

i hope there are other people out there that like this series and are watching it. when a few more eps have aired i will have to get some pics for sothis so she can add it to the db. hear that sothis i might actually be doing some work for once :p.

matta ne

Last edited by a moderator:
I only watched four episodes before it was licensed so maybe it isn't fair for me to judge, but I thought it was entirely to Captain Planety. I don't mind anti-polution campaigns, but I don't like them to be so blunt. I also thought the visual quality of the show was poor. It might have just been the subs I was watching, but it seemed really sloppy.

there is nothing captain planety about it, and dunno what u dislike about the visuals, but those seem pretty standard for anime.

Not picking fight. Merely depending position. As i stated, I only viewed 4 episodes; so, I can be wrong.

Why it is Capitan Planty:

Color selection: Bright Primaries for important seens; sharp contrasts rather than subtle changes; main character fights with trash; powers display by characters related to elements and nature; kids fighting to determine (loosely by supporting different types of God candidate) how world could be improved

Drawing (I repeat. It is possible it just looked bad because of the download):

Images are blocky with thick demarcations in main cases. Detail is lacking in many scenes. Action is jumpy.

I've seen upto ep 12

- the colors dont bother me one bit, hell with as much anime i've watched, i doubt it ever would. u think the colors here are bad, try gankutsuou (by bad, i dont mean bad, just 'different')

- the powers displayed are unique and ingenius, definitely different from what i've seen so far. while they are related mostly to elements and nature, they're very VERY interesting. I mean, just how many times do you see someone using trash to create trees to beat someone up? how bout gargling water and shooting fireballs? how bout blowing bubbles from your encircled fingers and creative gravity/antigravity bubbles? Ingenius.

- none of the raws I watched are blocky, no demarcations, couldnt exactly notice any 'missing details' either.

- Jumpy action? you'll get a lot better action here than in NGE.

(note, not flaming, just sticking up for good anime ^^)

meh, I only watched this until the ep after the fire gurgling and decided that is wasn't for me...

hey, at least i got some replies :p.

so what do you guys think of the Op music, i personally like it? i think it's catchy and the lyrics are really good too. the visuals match the op well i think. this series in general likes to have very bright colors and contrasts in them which adds a certain feel to the show.

Re: Law of Ueki, The

o: I Am actually liking the anime so far I am On like episode 31. But it's a rather interesting. But then again it all depends are what you tthink x3

Back