Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

Zaig

[sadht=Love, Election, and Chocolate]Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate[/sadht][sadhl]koi-to-senkyo-to-chocolate[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

The first episode airs on the 5th.

I will be watching this, for I am a fan of pure romance anime adapted from visual novels (and of course, VNs in general).

Well that was weird, but in a good way. Thought this was just going to another cliche harem type crap, but it seems like it has more potential than that.

Episode 1

Ok. That was a dark beginning for a harem anime. I did not expect that at all.

Overall, that was a good first episode. Liking how it jumped right into a main conflict.

The dark beginning is probably a 1 time thing. I don't think we will see more dark stuff in the future.
Anyway, some of the characters are hilarious and I think that may become this show's strong point.
The green haired guy of ambiguous sexual orientation selling "yaoi sticks" and the morning beer-drinking teacher at the food club are already my favorites :P

Man, is there a stereotype or ecchi premise they didn't use in that first episode? This is too dumb for me so I'm not gonna follow it.

makes me wonder ...when i read these reviews ...is everyone watching the same anime???

I said I won't follow it so you won't read how much I will hate the later episodes. That counts as something. And damn is this show terrible.
makes me wonder ...when i read these reviews ...is everyone watching the same anime???
What reviews?

semantics??? ....review= what people say about something.... at least thats how i see it...

Oh, that guy has Houtarou Oreki's voice...
I chuckled a bit when that girl was hit by the car... Moving on, was the censoring necessary? I mean, I woulda made less of a deal about it, not like she wasn't wearing panties. Huh... Not a single fatty in the food club. Disbanded? Run for student president? Well, there's plot. Pretty interesting anime, looking forward to more. It better tell us why he sees things that aren't there, and not just be a no reason thing...

Completely watching this one.

It seems that there is something going on in the background of the election since at the beginning the Security and General Affairs department are working together.

I love most of the characters, even the Yaoi guy. Favorites though go to the gamer girl and the little genius

episode 1... political thriller harem slacker series? just because it hasn't been done before does not make it good.

enjoyed the yaoi stick bit & the acting on the street corner, but that was really all. i especially do not like political thrillers, so while the gluttony club running for president may be full of hijinks, i don't think it will be enough to keep me.

Declined.

Episode 1.
The running over that chick caught me a little off guard. Wasn't expecting something like that. It's a good sign that in one episode, there are a plethora of characters I like. Like the little inventor kid, and the gay dude. Not to mention propeller head, and mask guy.
I'm watching this.

Last edited:
Episode 2.
Lesson to learn: rousing speeches tend to rouse people around you, not someone else. Other than that, bit of a wasted episode. Just Bowjima wondering around. Though the little gay dude managed to make me laugh again.

So before i review the first ep i have to tell you this is one of my favorite ero-ge of all time. And i also ignored the part where the girl was run over cause it didnt happen in game.

EP1. I liked it they changed how characters were introduced and slightly changed Yuki's character. Also the story seemed more rushed. Otherwise it was pretty funny and ill watch the next few episodes before i decided if i should can it.

Ep 3:
This episode was ok I guess. I'm curious about the cat-like girl. Was she stalking the main character? And the childhood friend keeps saying the main character is her property. And what was that whole thing with his mother? That was weird.

Back