Seitokai no Ichizon 2

Damias

[sadht=Student Council's Discretion 2]Seitokai no Ichizon 2[/sadht][sadhl]Seitokai-no-Ichizon-2[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]
Thought it needs one... Looking forward. :)

WHY IS THE FIRST EP NOT OUT ALREADY. :crying:

According to AnimeCountdown #1 should be out already, but maybe that was just a prologue thing or something.

I really am eager to watch more of this comedy. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck.

Looking forward to this, it's sad to see the first episode hasn't managed to get subbed within a day.

all i can find is still the raw of the episode 0 since yesterday.... no one seems to be taking claim for it, not even Crunchyroll.

maybe literally no one liked it enough to bother subbing the new season; it happens occasionally.

all i can find is still the raw of the episode 0 since yesterday.... no one seems to be taking claim for it, not even Crunchyroll.

maybe literally no one liked it enough to bother subbing the new season; it happens occasionally.
SnI clips on Youtube tends to have as much as hundreds of thousands of views.
I have a problem imagining this show being unpopular enough for no one to pick it up and translate it.

might have been a "This series is popular, so why bother? Someone else will surely snatch it up anyway." situation.

Because the world is unfair.
There are groups that will sub the shittiest upon shittiest of hentais, yet... *sigh*

Episode 0
So Ken's backstory... meh. Next week officially starts SnI Lv2.. :)
So two somewhat major changes happened though I really didn't see much difference. Darn, not much to discuss... :(

I rather enjoyed watching Ken's struggle to get the blue chip seat. Don't think they said he came JOINT top of the year in the first season, though.

day 4.... episode still not translated. our supplies run low and hope for rescue looks bleaker and bleaker as the days progress. they don't think i hear them but the hushed voices of the men talk about the possibility of cannibalism to survive. we hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does, as the commanding officer i know that my life will be forfeit before any others; i take full responsibility for this situation.

i only hope that our hopes and prayers are answered, or at least these log books are read by someone after we are all gone so someone will know the horrors we have suffered in the name of geekdom.

Episode 0:

Was good enough, I like Minase hope she shows up in other episodes as her snarky deadpan self.

The episode IS translated, but it's an episode 0 not an episode 1.

There are going to be people translating it. But I'm assuming since it's an episode 0 not many would bother. Looks like staircase was the only one willing to do it.

Commie said they will, but Im not sure if they still will. Hadena is "doing" it and Staricase.

Back