UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie

sonis

UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

There are a total of 32 episodes
series 1 - 12
series 2 - 12
series 3 - 6
series 4 - 2

The series all have the same name -- like Yu Yu Hakusho :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Only seen the first season of this and it was quite wacky. Back then when I watched this thought, my English was rather bad. I missed over half of the chat and possible plot, too. Basically only image of this series I have is the maid who turns girls into catgirls.
I should probably re-watch this due to the reasons mentioned above..

Despite many peoples opinion on this series, it does have a good story line for both seasons. Yes, it does have its share of fanservice and enough transformation scenes to make even the most radical magical girl series turn green with envy. For many this detracted from the series a bit too much, but if you can overlook that little flaw (all anime has its share) then it's likely to be an entertaining story, or at least a side show to break up watching other longer series.

Over all i thought a good anime. I have done all the way thought the last episode of season three and att time the plot dissipearse.

... I've ventured into nekomania-paradise. There should be a tag on this threads title, "Warning, Nekomania in high effect in this anime."

And for that reason, I venture forth into this show. Not because it's loli-heavy with an abundance of cute girls, not because of the romance that has thus far been paced well, and not for the fan-service and oldie harem anime feel nostalgia. But so that I can better understand the writers of a show that shares my dream, a dream where every man owns a cat girl ray gun.

After watching everything from popee, to Utena, to madoka's new dub, this show will be a nice change of pace to what anime once was: Pure entertainment.

Sota, if your into your cat-girls you wont be disappointed. If your looking for deep story-line or complex characters, then... well, stick with the Neko reason for watching. ;)

Basically only image of this series I have is the maid who turns girls into catgirls.
g.gif

I should probably re-watch this due to the reasons mentioned above..
g.gif

Back