Binbougami ga!

Garyuu

[sadht]Binbougami ga![/sadht][sadhl]binbougami-ga[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

I heard that this is supposed be good, but it doesn't look like something I would like. So is it something I should try?

I noticed that it is a parody show, and that's what made me reluctant. I strongly dislike most parody shows, because that seems like a cheap tactic. Instead of having real jokes some shows think they can just dress up the main character like a famous character, and that's the joke. Anybody can do that. That's not creative. There are a few that I like, like Arakawa Under the Bridge, Excel Saga, and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

Kinda made me think of Gintama at a few parts... Good job.

Just from that opening minute I liked Momiji. Quite a bit of references. Well, it is a parody anime, which I'm always up for. Looking forward to more!

I didn't find any of the first episode funny. What a bummer. I was really wanting to watch something really funny.

I liked the first episode, it's less parody-ish than I thought. The Medaka reference was well placed enough and I didn't catch any other references. It established the main characters pretty decently too.

I like this. We always get female protagonists that are the typical nice and innocent girl. This one is arrogant, looks down upon others and even drains their luck (unintentionally).

Also, the special ability the goddess of misofrtune has is simply awesome:

Behold my neko army!!!

Weird but entertaining. It will be good, cheap fun as long as it doesn't get repetitive or stale.

episode 1.... meh. didn't like either girl. some of the puns were translated well, the language pulled no punches either.

but just didn't pull me in. if there's not a lot this season that i get involved in i might get back to it. really enjoyed the 50's style closing theme, though.

people thought it was like gintama? well i didn't like gintama either so i guess it makes sense.

Someone pass the knife....

Episode 1:

I mean this show is so retarded but I really enjoy it. Jokes are terrible and it is nothing like Gintama but I really liked the charachters so I think I will watch few more episodes... I expect more...
It has style, thats what matters...

Neko army - flawless victory...

Hahahahaha

Episode 2

Bobbbbbbbyyyyy. I liked the closet parody scenes including ichiko no ecchi! :love:

Last edited:
Episode 2.
That was great. Loved the stabs at Gundam(I think that's what that was) and Rosario(I'm going to join the newspaper club!) and Bobby. Nothing says entertaining like a perverted, black monk guy. And that little fight around the apartment was actually kinda awesome.

I don't know why, but I'm liking this.

Same.

Episode 2.

I don't know most of the references, but I don't care I love the quirky characters. I think I like binbou more than the ichiko though. But ichiko is a bitch-in-sheeps-clothing, which is a slightly harder character to make likable, I think they are doing well with her though, I don't dislike her either. Like I said; I just like binbou more.

Someone pass the knife....

Episode 1:

I mean this show is so retarded but I really enjoy it. Jokes are terrible and it is nothing like Gintama but I really liked the charachters so I think I will watch few more episodes... I expect more...
It has style, thats what matters...

Neko army - flawless victory...

This show really something else!!....You are right.. They joke just useless as Gintama...
I think I will stick this anime for a while... I wonder to watch more of it!!!
:laugh:
By the way...honestly..I really like the main character.. really....

Finally got around to watching this and love it. Retarded humor like most say but it's still funny. I'm loving the god of misfortune, she's hilarious and I instantly like from the very start.

This anime will make your stomach ache because of too much laughter.
CAUTION: This series is head wrecking. You'll die because of too much laughter.

I'm currently reading the manga, then now watching the series. Wanna know what happened to me?
I'm currently living in on a Mental Hospital.

LOL. =)))

Back