Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi

Quizap

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Episode 1

Very funny. Ookami was pretty funny and her outfit is...unique I should say. The ED is alright, nothing I'll listen to again though, that's for sure. Around the 16th or 17th minute is definitely the best part of the episode, so funny and it was animated pretty well. Be sure to watch after the ED though... there's more.

Not sure if I'll be sticking with it but if I see more leg from Ookami, I probably will. Which is a pretty promising aspect atm!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ookami-san

Episode 1

The narration voice annoyed me to no end, but the episode itself was okay. It felt very generic, but was enjoyable. My favorite moment? Definitely the scene after the ED. Hilarious randomness XD

Just watched episode 1. It seems to have some potential, and some good voice actors=)

And the scene after the ED was great lol

Last edited:

Ep 1:

This is the third Taiga character I've seen, but at least she's tall and seems to have her own character. Main guy character is a wimp but a funny one. And the fairy tale parts are funny as well.

Don't think anything in there counts as a spoiler.

The show has some generic features but on the other hand

Kitty gloves(!)
A good portion of randomness
Good voice acting
Fairy tale background
etc etc.
(btw Prince Of Tennis reference :))

were really good I think.

Episode 1:

From what I could gather from the first episode it seems like it's going to be a good series. The narration was a bit annoying especially when trying to read the subtitles of the conversation but it was fairly easy to ignore. When I saw the Taiga lookalike I thought she was shall we say quite cute in the how adorable type of way. Looking forward to future episodes.

Ep 1:

This is the third Taiga character I've seen, but at least she's tall and seems to have her own character. Main guy character is a wimp but a funny one. And the fairy tale parts are funny as well.

Don't think anything in there counts as a spoiler.

What Taiga characters are you talking about? Just tsundere characters? Because there are A LOT of tsundere characters floating around:P

What Taiga characters are you talking about? Just tsundere characters? Because there are A LOT of tsundere characters floating around:P

I think he means brown-haired tsundere's :)

I love JC Staff's char designs, they always look great. I hope this series turns out to be a good one, I don't see why it won't after the first episode. I'll keep watching.

Last edited:

remiq.net_15737.jpg
The resemblance is there.

Episode 1;

This is typed as I watch the anime and feel the need to comment on something.

The starting of the anime makes it exciting, for me anyway.. since I enjoy fighting/ninja/samurai of all sorts, it gives me ideas on what to do to people if they annoy me. >:O

Then you get to the narrators voice and it's like "TURN VOLUME DOWN!"...

She goes on to say "long long ago, well it wasn't all that long ago.. there was a place called Otogibana city." Was...? lol, maybe it explodes in a future episode, who knows. x]

I also dislike in anime's when there is this TINY kid in what I assume to be high school... it just annoys me, no idea why.

She just moved that casement with dishes inside outta the way like it was nothing, super human strength FTW? Then reveals a shiny sparkaly room, oh la la.. every school has one of them.

Boxing GIM, hahaha

I personally hope the narration does NOT go on... it's annoying.

The staring thing reminds me of house of falling leaves, the main character dislikes it as well.. ripped off from that maybe? >.< Even thou this guy has it far worse...

Morino's a massive wimp as of now, I also dislike that in animes... :l

LOOL x 50.
Around the 16th or 17th minute is definitely the best part of the episode,
So true, so so very true.

AND THEN THEY JUST RUN AWAY AND LEAVE HIM, LOOOOOOL

Over all, it's an alright anime, 3.5/5 for me so far based off the first episode,
I like how they blackmail and completely pawn people..
makes me laugh inside.

Ending theme was pretty good as well, although there was one part with a random old man who we as of now have no idea who he is, haha.

Anyway, that's all for now!
If I don't need spoilers for this thread, lemme know... I'm just doing it for the safe side, being new here and all. x]

Take er easy!

Last edited:

If I don't need spoilers for this thread, lemme know... I'm just doing it for the safe side, being new here and all. x]Take er easy!

Well I won't make a call if they're necessary or not but in my opinion that weren't but what ever you can have them if you want. Though I do think that there were to many of them. But again I'm not here to tell people what to do.

But you gave the show kind of a low rating I only watched the first episode as well and I gave it a 5/5. True a 3.5 isn't that low and your opinion or mine might change as more episode come out. But again I'm not here to tell anyone what to do.

If I don't need spoilers for this thread, lemme know... I'm just doing it for the safe side, being new here and all. x]

Yes, using spolier tags in a general rule of thumb, usually to hide something that mentions a plot event from that particular episode you are commenting on.
ie)
The main character guy, Morino Matagi is a wimp, but he is more interesting that normal because it stems from his Sopophobia

Well I won't make a call if they're necessary or not but in my opinion that weren't but what ever you can have them if you want. Though I do think that there were to many of them. But again I'm not here to tell people what to do.

But you gave the show kind of a low rating I only watched the first episode as well and I gave it a 5/5. True a 3.5 isn't that low and your opinion or mine might change as more episode come out. But again I'm not here to tell anyone what to do.

Stop telling people what to do all the time! Your acting like an emperor or something! =P

Anyways, so far I'd give it a 3.5 also, which is average good in my book. There does seem to be some genericness, but also a few things that make it different or stand out a little. Will continue watching and hope it gets better.

The best part was definitely after the credits
With the "Prince of Tennis" going "Kick me more!" :laugh: l

Thanks for the feedback.
I hope to see Morino Matagi grow out of it later on.
I will keep with this series for now! ;]

As for the very end of Episodes, I don't like to watch what will happen on the next one, it spoils the surprise! ;P

I am the emperor. It says so clearly in my name as well as my job title. So basically it's my job to tell people what to do.

So it seems, but apparently you are a very bad Emperor because
But again I'm not here to tell people what to do.
But again I'm not here to tell anyone what to do.

And emperor that doesn't tell people what to do! O_o

Thanks for the feedback.
I hope to see Morino Matagi grow out of it later on.
I will keep with this series for now! ;]

As for the very end of Episodes, I don't like to watch what will happen on the next one, it spoils the surprise! ;P

As for that, the after credits didn't actually show a preview for the next ep, just the title. It really just showed a funny small continuation of the first ep that didn't include the main characters. So it actually didn't spoil anything.

I'll check that out then, I just close the anime if I see anything of the sort like that.
Bad habit maybe? :drink:

Though people may find the narrator annoying, it's quite the opposite for me =3, I'm quite familiar with the V.A. (To Aru- series' Shirai), and I image her narrating the whole show! I like it, because she's such a perverted and comical character in that series, that it bumps up the feeling of the anime in the positive for me.

So it seems, but apparently you are a very bad Emperor because

And emperor that doesn't tell people what to do! O_o

I'll have you know that I'm the type of emperor who lets things go as they will but really controlling everything from behind the scenes so no one knows what exactly you are doing and only stepping in when necessary.

Really the narrator wasn't the problem it was trying to read the subtitles for both what the characters were saying as well as for what the narrator was saying. I ended up having to begin translating what the narrator was saying in my head while I read the subtitles for the characters. My japanese is only somewhat fluent I lost parts of the conversations.

Back