Notifications for sequels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thesavvymage

Hi all, long-time user of AP here but I havent really posted too much on the forums. Anyways, theres a few series I really like, such as Hajime-no-Ippo, high school of the dead, and black lagoon just to name a few. However, with others, I can't always remember the name of a particular series so when I go through my list of watched (currently at 74), it is sometimes hard to find them to check "related" and see if a sequel has been announced/released.

Would there be any possibility of adding a "notify" feature? Such as whenever anything is added to the "related" section we might get a notification of some sort letting us know this? It'd be an incredibly useful feature for people like me who are waiting on a few sequels at a time, but don't really read up on anime releases and news.

PS Sorry if something like this has been posted before, I did a search before asking so I hope I'm not asking a redundant question.

I'm pretty sure it's been asked before, though I don't remember the answer given.

However, if you feel like frequenting the forum more often, I'm pretty good about posting New Series/Sequel announcements in the stickied thread for it in the Genral Anime Discussion section

https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/...on/16400-new-series-sequel-announcements.html

Generally I'm the one posting them, but others post them as well if I haven't gotten to them yet.

while we dont have notifications such as PMs lined up for this, we do have the 'related anime you haven't marked' feature now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back