K-ON!!

Quizap

K-On!!

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

The episode itself was its usual K-ON! fluffiness. The OP though... UGH, I didn't like it one bit and the ED was decent, nothing to go crazy over.

You can also tell the budget for this season of K-ON! is ridiculous when compared to the first season :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a huge report due soon and it 1am I sit down thinking "I'm finally going to finish that essa--OMG IS THAT K-ON!!!" Totally worth losing the sleep over to watch though.

Agreed on the Opening. Not nearly as great as before.

The episode itself was its usual K-ON! fluffiness. The OP though... UGH, I didn't like it one bit and the ED was decent, nothing to go crazy over.

You can also tell the budget for this season of K-ON! is ridiculous when compared to the first season :laugh:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. But I also liked the ED a lot better than the OP last season too. Hopefully they just stay true to the first season. If they do, everything will be peachy.:smile:

The first episode was good. I thought the OP was fine, just the singing was too high, and I thought the ED was good. I am just glad we didn't have to wait long for this sequel to come out. Some shows take forever for the sequels to air.

Since everyone is talking about the OP: I think it'll grow on me eventually, but yes, it's not as good as the first. ED was pretty much okay (with a good video to go with it).

Now about the actual first episode, I really liked it. Now as long as they spend enough time each episode on actual music, I'm bound to love this season (instead of just finding it a SHAFTless Hidamari-clone). My hopes are good though.

the op did sound like they played it on x2 speed or something. the ed was good though.

pretty much standard K-on! Nothing big.. though i remain astounded at Yui's stupidity.

First episode was alright, investigating techniques to find new members was hilarious. I hope Azusa develops a better personality in this season.

I'm going to disagree with everyone though - I though the opening theme was great, and the ending theme was just awful (though with good animation).

I wish we had got to see them play their song at the opening preformance, rather than just a bit of it. But overall it was enjoyable :D will continue to watch this one

I guess I'll watch this like I watched the first season. It was ok, but hardly as good as its popularity might suggest.

I think things are rarely as good as its popularity suggests it is. I still don't understand why Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu is so popular.

I wish we had got to see them play their song at the opening preformance, rather than just a bit of it. But overall it was enjoyable :D will continue to watch this one
I'm actually ok with not having seen it since I think the only song that they actually have recorded is the fluffy time one which they showed like three times in the first season. It wasn't really important to the story to show it anyways, all it would've eaten is time.
I guess I'll watch this like I watched the first season. It was ok, but hardly as good as its popularity might suggest.
Agreed. I'm not saying it's bad of course, but it's also not the greatest thing since sliced bread. It is, however, a light and easy to watch anime which makes no pretenses about being serious. I appreciate that.

I agree with most of the people in here that are saying that the OP wasn't that good and the ed was ok, But I'll of course continue to watch it as long as it sticks to the Manga, although a few filler episodes are alright.

okay ....i'm officially happy now.....i just finished th first ep of season two ......it was everything i wanted ........mostly..

The only thing that bugged me was the awkward silence at some places. It seemed out of place in this show.

As i expected, there's no way to beat singles from S1, but new ones are quite ok - i think i might start to like them... at least the fact that I just played ED on youtube from my phone before going to sleep means something good ;]
Also, the animations, especially in OP and ED, have really improved. Looks like the budget is much higher for this season.

First episode was decent overall, but the begining with Yui playing the part from stapler song was just awesome for me - just had to take guitar to play with her ^^
I wish we had got to see them play their song at the opening preformance, rather than just a bit of it.
Yeah, me also - especially because there was a new song(don't remember the name, something with strawberries) on the playlist written by Mio a bit earlier.

the one song from season on they never played was Curry Nochi Rice i got it and several variations of the other songs in an album...Gekichuka Mini Album Houkago Tea Time......

Back