Confession Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluntjoker

Keep 'em simple, clean, and preferably PG.

They don't have to be deep, dark secrets that possibly involve the police and / or law enforcement. They can be as simple as "I'm lactose intolerant but I can't live without cheese!!" or "I managed to graduate without reading ANY prescribed texts in English!" or even "I hate action films. People think I like them, but I don't."

But there's nothing stopping you from writing more serious confessions. We'll still love you. If you like, put your serious ones in a spoiler tag if you think they're going to cause problems to other users (possible triggers etc.)

Confession: I didn't write the paragraphs above.

Last edited:
I am more attracted to women then men. I only date men because they have less emotional issues . . . . most of the time.

unlike what everyone thinks ...i'm not a 14 year old girl....actually i'm a 59 year old lolicon,,,,yes i know it's shocking....

Growing up, Dad was always away on business. Since Mom died when I was very young, I stayed with relatives pretty much my entire life. It was crappy farm out in the middle of nowhere, and I hated it.

Anyway, when I was old enough, I left the farm, and headed "into the big city", never to return. Well, I did return later, but only briefly. There just wasn't anything there, really.

It was at this point in my life that, like a lot of kids my age, I sort of fell in with a bad crowd. I got into fights, stole stuff, ran from the law, general stupid kid stuff. Met a hot chick at some point, but it didn't work out.

When one of my friends was killed, however, that was a real wake up call. I pretty much immediately joined the military and generally tried to clean up my act. I did okay, for a while, but long term, I'm not really the large organization telling me what to do type.

So, after a bit, I was sort of wandering around in the cold. Eventually, an old family friend came and talked to me. He recommended taking some classes. I think he mostly didn't want me hanging out with that same group of friends that had gotten me into the mess my life currently was. Which I guess makes sense.

So I decided to take his advice and took some classes for a while. But that wasn't really for me, either. After I failed a big test, I basically just left. I didn't graduate or anything, but I don't feel that time was entirely wasted. I learned some things. About life, about myself, you know, deep thoughts, better understanding and whatnot.

When I tracked my friends down, not surprisingly, they were in trouble with the law again. I really should have just walked away, but these were my friends, right? I'm really kinda loyal. Best and worst quality, I guess.

So I help get them out, for the most part. Though to truthful, one of them basically got put in solitary for a while. Nothing to be done there. I'd see him again when he got out.

Anyway, wouldn't you know it, it's at this point my Dad shows up out of nowhere and offers me a job. With him. Basically as his protege or whatever. Ridiculous.

In retrospect, I think it was just bad timing. I had just found my friends, I'd just gotten us out of tight scrape, I'd started to get back with the girl, really, it wasn't the time to offer me something totally new. Even if it really was a good deal.

So, I basically bailed on him. I'd run into him later, and talk about it again, but on slightly different terms. Terms I was more comfortable with. But he gives the same old, "his boss wouldn't like it" crap, but I don't know. Maybe I should have joined him, so we could rule the Galaxy as father and son.

:troll:

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like you didthe right thing....ruling the galaxy sounds like a boring job to me....

I sometimes always have lustful thoughts about another member of this forum...

pffft...sometimes i don't have impure thoughts about several members of this forum....

Its ok Mar, im comfortable with myself enough to appreciate your thoughts of me..

approve-of-this-post-300x270-jpg.43288

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back