Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai

Nihatclodra

Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
Alt title: Unbreakable Machine-Doll

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

Reading the manga, and this isn't a bad series... I forgot how Yaya was in the first arc though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Unbreakable Machine-Doll

Episode 1.
Bland MC.
Annoying female partner.
Bitchy Tsundere.
Dodgy CG.

At least the action is passable.

I thought it was ok but it still is to earlier to really say anything.
Thou i bet the mc over time begins to care about his puppet and something forms there, Because she is crazy about him and I bet their relationship changes when she does something during a figh and get hurt in his place. Well the blonde girl with the dragon ends up falling for him to because he's like her only friend.
That's my guess on those 3 because that falls within the standard model of story most of us know all to well

Episode 1

Interesting world, very generic characters. Cool action scenes but some clunky CGI.

Episode 1

As others said most of it was generic, but I think the action scenes will make it worthwhile. The thing that really annoyed me is
in anime, when there's a girl clinging on the guy all the time, why doesn't the guy just SNAP and starts fucking the girl for once? :yunoguy: That would be SO refreshing for once, but we always get the MC's who are supposedly gay.

I will have to go through and reread the beginning of the manga..but Yaya is not looked upon as a person. He cares for her but she is a tool.

I don't recall if she has the lady parts for the MC to fuck anyway..

And where are you watching this? I am mot seeing it on my regular stream sites yet.

Why I'm I trying so many anime again, fully knowing I can't follow them all. *sigh*

Episode 1
Well, that was actually better then I expected.
It was ok, besides the fact of being generic and some choppy CGI scenes.

Why I'm I trying so many anime again, fully knowing I can't follow them all. *sigh*

Episode 1
Well, that was actually better then I expected.
It was ok, besides the fact of being generic and some choppy CGI scenes.

Ditto on everything. Especially watching too many shows this season.

Still a couple disappointing breaks in logic early on, so I started to get disappointed and then moved on to somewhere between okay and good (if typical) overall. I'm not in the habit of rating anime as I watch it, but I'd give this episode a 5/10.

Episode 1

As others said most of it was generic, but I think the action scenes will make it worthwhile. The thing that really annoyed me is
in anime, when there's a girl clinging on the guy all the time, why doesn't the guy just SNAP and starts fucking the girl for once? :yunoguy: That would be SO refreshing for once, but we always get the MC's who are supposedly gay.
He does have his reasons for saying no...

Episode 1, very enjoyable. Pretty faithful to the source material so far too. I didn't find the CGI all that daunting and characterization will come as the series unfolds. Loved Charlotte and Yaya's voices. Sigmund sounds like a certain Red Dragon Emperor to me.

You know, I've officially come to grips that I will no longer be bothered by anything that appears generic. The world of anime and the number of series out there is too massive for anything "non-generic" to exist. Anyway, that wasn't a half bad first episode and it's very faithful to the source material.

I really want to watch this at some point.. looks like my kind of thing, and even from reading the synopsis and hitting up google I like the look of the artwork and the characters. Also did someone say tsundere? =^.^= <3

Episode 2

Well, that was rather... non-fulfilling an episode. It was mostly character building without plot advancement. The true advancement was about 5 minutes worth. The rest where character establishment. However it was certainly informative for a slower episode to the point that I can tollerate it if the next episode get's the big guns out. The potential is certainly there.

Episode 2.
"Hey folks, unsure if the blonde bitch is a Tsundere? Don't fret. We'll spend the ENTIRE EPISODE driving that fact home for you."

Utter waste of 20 odd minutes. Why use the murder plot, when you can have an episode full of the bitch being Tsundere? Ugh.

On a secondary note.
Mask Boy is his brother. I can tell already. Deduced it the second he said Akabane Puppeteers use group tactics.

Last edited:

Still don't know how I feel about this anime, because it's so far pretty average. But than again only been 2 episodes.

Episode - 2

I'm still putting my hopes in this that the action scenes will be good. I liked what I saw previously so...

But still it's not that terrible that I'm struggling to watch an episode.

Episode 2
This is actually somewhat enjoyable until now.
The name should have been Overly Attached Machine-Doll though... :laugh:
7JVN0Dq.jpg

Episode 2

Still no gripes here. It's still being pretty faithful to the source. Their driving home certain things. Machine Doll is pretty character driven. There is some cool action stuff coming though, that I hope the animation handles well.

Holy Trope city!

The only character that might be a bit original is the deep voiced dragon.(although a shoulder mounted Dragon is not)

The animation is OK. Character designs are average. But the eyes are well done.
The shaky stuttery voice of blondie does get very annoying.
Ep 2... bath scene
did he even get a stiffy? I bet not

End tune rocks.

Back