Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Roxas

[sadht=Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 2]Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei[/sadht][sadhl=1694]zoku-sayonara-zetsubou-sensei[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Dainiki

I had no idea that this was coming out, I figurued sayonara zetsubou sensei was just a short run anime... couldn't be more excited that its still going. The first episode definately lives up to the added "extreme" in the title.

Episode #: 1
I just saw this in anime club at my college. I only saw the first episode though. It was really interesting though. Definitely going to continue on watching it.

Episode #: 1
Watched the first ep yesterday, and I must say: HURRAY!!!! another season!!! I'm definitly going to watch the whole thing

I realy like this whole serie and I'm glad a second season has come out.
I will watch it for sure.I cant wait to see how they will end the second one!

Episode #: 2

This was probably the most bizarre SZS episode so far imo. (including first season of course) I love it when things are weird just to be weird.

good show, love its comedic style and overall unpredictable whackiness

Is anyone else following this? Christ, it's harder to keep up with than season 1 ... not that I intend to stop watching. The first three episodes, at least, are ... I'm going to go with "interesting."

Huh ... just noticed that only moderators can start threads here. Don't ban me, bro!

Oh my GOD I love this show! It's just completely insane and I love it. Episode 2 was amazing and I'm loving the new opening and ending songs!

ep2
Which is paired with what the characters are actually saying about Perry, no?

The characters aren't saying anything, the audio is in no existing language and can be disregarded. Instead some subbers thought it fit to display lines from the manga.

The video shows Perry running around opening stuff, which is the satirical content.

The Japanese subtitles give an alternate interpretation of the video as Goku fighting aliens, which is a joke you may not find funny.

Back