Shinryaku!? Ika Musume

Garyuu

[sadht]Shinryaku!? Ika Musume[/sadht][sadhl=4314]shinryaku-ika-musume-2[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Season one was pretty good degeso. Good enough at least I will watch this one as well degeso.

Last edited:
Re: Shinryaku!? Ika Musume (season 2)

The first season was good, I'm glad they made a season 2 and after the first episode it's still good

Edit: degeso

Last edited:

DEGESO!

I loved the first season :). Had such a unique charm to it! People tell me that it's got hate since the company outsorced the work to Korea. Is that true?

If it is, then I still don't care! <3 you Ika Musume ~degeso.

Oh, and all posts in this thread must have a ~degeso at the end of EVERY SENTENCE ~degeso.
Copy paste if you're lazy and can't reach the ~ key ~degeso.

I thought they did that a lot? I see a lot of Korean names in the credits of many shows, often in the animation section.

degeso

I think they're just being elitist ~degeso.

Elitists annoy me sometimes ~degeso.

Hehehehe ~degeso.

One thing that annoys me about the show though is the title degeso. I hate it when they create a sequel and it has the same title, except they only add a punctuation mark degeso.

I fixed some of my first post degeso.

Yay, she's back degeso!

I really enjoyed the first season - good for a chuckle. Yes, some work on some series is outsourced to South Korea to keep costs down, degeso.

Anyway, back into the swing of it, it's like she never left. Sanae-san always good for a laugh the creepy stalker that she is. The op isn't quite as infectious as the last op, but a good start to this season anyway, degeso!

Last edited:

Going to have to watch it later when I get home ~degeso

And you missed out a degeso in your second sentence Kargarus! ~degeso

I absolutely loved Ika-chan~! ~degeso.

It was a nice anime to watch, it's kinda like one of those "I'm looking for a good laugh" kind of anime for me. Happy to know there's a second season. ~degeso. :balloon:

Kinda peaked my curiosity though. Wonder when Ika can pay off the damaged wall of the Aizawa sisters. ~degeso. :laugh:

SHE'S BETTER OFF ON EARTH THAN IN THE SEA, I TELL YOU. ~degeso.
Oh, Mini Ika is cute too. ~degeso. :3
mini_ika_musume_by_fenixkg91-d37vhfp.png

Wonder when Ika can pay off the damaged wall of the Aizawa sisters. ~degeso. :laugh:

She will never be allowed to, for world conquest reasons as well as because she is now part of the family. ~degeso. :laugh:

Glad this is back :)
Second season just continued where the first season left off. Felt like a recap mostly.
My favourite part was Chizuru threatening Ika with that terrifing face. It just does'nt get old for me :P
degeso

Phew! You had me worried for a second there Ratchet XD ~degeso

And Mini Ika Musume is so cute she's dangerous! ~degeso

The degeso talk is pretty funny ~degeso

When I saw that Ika was getting a second season I sent the first season to the top of my list to watch ~degeso

I'm glad I did, Ika is awesome, I love it when Chizuru interrupts Ika when she's doing something Invasiony ~degeso

Can't wait for the next episode ~degeso

Awww was so awesome! ~degeso. So nice to hear squiddie's voice and her degeso again ~degeso

The first ep was awesome :D ~degeso. Right back into it! ~degeso. No hesitation! ~degeso

Going to be a good season :) ~degeso

Last edited:

1st episode was a bit slow ja nai ka?

It seemed to lack energy. Same goes for the OP, which was meh. The ED was good though, but I don't think anything could compare with Metamerism.

Still, happy to have this back on the air degeso.

I have to say, I like this new OP ~degeso. I didn't like the original as much ~degeso

And CC! what happened to the ~degeso ~degeso?

Back