D.Gray-Man

I haven't read it yet. I haven't also started to watch is anime. But im really planning of watching it, but for now, I still have no time. So what do you think of it? Is it good?

I have all 10 vol. so far and think it is one of the very best, too. The art is incredible.

Last edited:
I've read it! It's really great, but Lenalee kind of irritates me. I dunno, I like the D. Gray-Man manga so much better than the anime...

Re: D.gray man

your kidding! If your lieing im gunna stick weasels in your mailbox.......... ill investigate this

ty for the tip =)

ooo and he doesnt lie it really is back =D

oh yesss :)

chapter 182 is out,

Allen's noah appeared for the first time :banana::banana::banana:

things are going to be more exciting from now on , if you ask me :))))

i think its a kick ass series. i have all 12 english mangas, and im collecting the japanese ones. tyki is by far my favorite character.

It belongs to my fav manga's as well. It's drawings are so amzing... the mangaka really improved trough the years. Too bad Hoshino-san always has SOMETHING that stalls the manga. >.>

Finally back, now let's see how long the author will last this time around and if she can continue the high quality of the story.

Chapter 187, hmm... I need to read it again and some of the older chapters perhaps aswell can't really recall what is going on :) The art work is as beautiful as ever, which is nice.

yay, a 50 page chapter! The story seems a bit messy at the moment though. Still, it's nice to see it back.

This is one of my favorite manga. I really love/loved the series. I just thought it brought a lot of originality, but having to wait long periods for a chapter kinda makes it hard to continue the story. I still love the characters and everything but the wait makes it discouraging; I guess that wouldn't have been all bad... but the plot keeps rushing along and gets really confusing.

I stalled this at 181. This one was among my favorite shonen all-time, but the manga screwed up. It's just not the same anymore. I pick, say, the sixth volume from my shelf, read it, then I take a look at how the newly released chapters are... and there is nothing similar at all. Drawings are worse, there's no sense of despair nor tension, the characters have become dull and stupid humor faces ALL THE TIME annoy the hell out of me. I don't care anymore about what is going on.

I plan to pick it up again in the future since as I said I REALLY LOVED this piece (up to episode 140, maybe even a little more), so I see it fair to give it another opportunity despite having disappointed me so much.

I stalled this at 181. This one was among my favorite shonen all-time, but the manga screwed up. It's just not the same anymore. I pick, say, the sixth volume from my shelf, read it, then I take a look at how the newly released chapters are... and there is nothing similar at all. Drawings are worse, there's no sense of despair nor tension, the characters have become dull and stupid humor faces ALL THE TIME annoy the hell out of me. I don't care anymore about what is going on.

I plan to pick it up again in the future since as I said I REALLY LOVED this piece (up to episode 140, maybe even a little more), so I see it fair to give it another opportunity despite having disappointed me so much.

I've caught up with the latest chapter, and I'd agree that it's just not interesting anymore. When the anime ended, I was disappointed with the ending, and went straight to the manga to see the continuation. It was pretty good until the hiatus that led to it turning into a monthly release. From that point on, it lost it's magic and my interest. :crying: It's a shame, because I'm still attached to the characters. Hopefully it picks up at some point.

This manga is very interesting. It just... changed... I still read it but everything is so disorganized and everything's so random with the plot. Maybe I should re-read some of it to make more sense of it...

Just started reading this based on a recommendation from a friend. I have a weakness for supernatural manga so it's has piqued my interest so far. I find it's fairly adapt at being dark while also throwing in humour every now and then to offset the mood.

Main character does nothing for me, just one of the standards that I'm sure mangaka pick from a box, no real character development so far at 33 chapters in...the supporting characters are also fairly meh to me with your standard rival, love interest and comedic relief coming into play. Don't get me wrong, these are excellent foils as far as characters go, if done properly. I just haven't seen anything particularily special so far.

well, that came out harsher than i meant it, i prefer to be cynical and be proven wrong lol
reading on!

well, been awhile since I last posted in this thread,
This manga had an excellent mid story that really gave me hope with the introduction of the noah and the way the story was progressing.

Then it digressed into chaos and a bit of a pissing contest that suddenly came to the original story again and then an oh so long battle with kanda and a flash back...

so far, this has been a terribly un impressive manga to me.

Back