Campione

Nihatclodra

[sadht]Campione[/sadht][sadhl=Campione]Campione[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

I randomly decided to watch the 1st episode out of boredom... oh gods, that was just the series I felt like watching! It has so much potential, but the "Harem" genre tag worries me on it's chances...

For those curious about this series, so far it seems:
Campione = "Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou" + "Densetsu Yuusha no Densetsu" + "Trinity Seven: 7-Nin no Mahoutsukai"

That first episode was pretty badass.
Especially the end, where Godou summoned all those wicked looking gold swords.
I'll watch this.

This is a total Shana clone and the whole plot has beeen laid out since the very first episode. There is simply nothing to keep you interested for later.

I hate hate hate hate harems, but I actually kind of liked the first episode. The hero (at least as far as ep 1 goes) is likeable and some parts of the episode looked awesome! The part with the swords reminded me of Utena lol :D

Nothing stood out in particular here, but I was still entertained. It probably helped that I've never seen Shana.
So I'll watch it.

Can't really tell anything about this anime yet, I'll need to keep watching to see if it gets better, the only thing that really stood out for me is how rushed that first episode felt... the pacing better get better .__.

The main chick kinda looks like Chris from Maji De.

1056240-ZVBN7EM.jpg

Character Mod of this series chiming in:

All Aboard the Cliché Train!

I mean, my god, I've never seen an anime more generic in my life, and bear in mind I'm in charge of ALL the Gundams. Thankfully, I am, like some of you, a lover of mythology, so hopefully that can keep my attention. I really, really hate judging an anime based off the first episode, but I certainly hope the animation improves (It didn't help that I watched the pre-aired version) and that this anime develops some manner of depth.

I encourage everyone to continue watching this series 1) because it has the potential to be drastically better than what it showed us in episode 1, and 2) If it doesn't improve, you can proudly state you weathered this catastrophe til the end.

God I hope they stay in Europe, I'm going to need a few episodes to endear me to the series before they venture forth and slay Quetzalcoatl.

^I've looked into it, apparently the Light Novels have a lot of fans: so that means there's some hope. Also, apparently, the anime started in volume 3 of the novels... I don't really believe that though...

Once the tsundere she pulled out her shank and the Flaming Boar God came out to toss boats into the air and wreck shit, I started laughing. The cliches only helped. I had no idea what the fuck was going on but I laughed until the end credits. Mythology, I got. There's Gods and they come over to fuck shit up. That guy with the green eyes in that dark, sinister room who was obviously not evil and possibly gramps, I got. The driver, her too. Romantic sub-plot, that too. That badass ending, that was just great. A pity about the animation though, and the laugh near the end.

God I hope they stay in Europe, I'm going to need a few episodes to endear me to the series before they venture forth and slay Quetzalcoatl.

That is one of the greatest moments this season once that rolls around.

I'm not sure I get this. Did the last kiss trigger the golden version of Unlimited Blade Works?
Was that this show's innocent version of the infamous mana transfer from FSN?
Kissing in the middle of a battle whenever you need to use a kickass skill sounds like a lot of trouble.
And an italian tsundere kissing a random japanese stranger for no reason is unlikely to happen.
Other than that, this show has the potential to be awesome (at least for me since I love mythology).

Got my mitts on the first episode, and I'm intrigued... Clichés are clichés, and I dearly hope they're not complemented by any sub-standard features or that'd even spell the death of enjoyment for fresher eyes, but if your viewing repertoire is already chock full of similar concepts, of course you're going to see it like that. But if it's done well, or at least in an entertaining manner, then a series like this could occupy the same spot of affection for another viewer where yours already exist.

I'll be approaching with an open mind and no expectations.

Back