World Conquest Zvezda Plot

World Conquest Zvezda Plot

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations

Sekai+Seifuku.jpg

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 1: Crazy loli doing random things, I might enjoy this series.

Episode 1
..Huh..?
Why do I like this show...:cereal: It kept me with a straight face but I smiled on some parts but why do I find it entertaining..I think it's just the characters or something..Anyways,hopefully there will be jokes/comedy on episode 2 since this was introducing the plot and the funny parts were kind of meh with me.But for now I'll keep an eye on this one while I keep trying to figure out why I want more of this.Probably episode 2 will decide for me.

So that's why she and Ika-musume have fan-art together.

Conquest!

How amusing.

I liked both the first and second episode, mostly because the characters seem colourful and the world they're in is interesting but it all isn't taken seriously which normally would devalue an anime for me but instead I felt it was uplifting and entertaining. The plot being horrible and the concept being completely uninteresting at first glance for me seems to not matter at all, the fact that the Loli dresses in fetish clothes is only somewhat a bother. In spite of it's apparent flaws I like it.... I like it a lot against all reason.

Episode 2.
With good guys this clueless, joining the bad guys would be the smart move. Anyway, I usually hate bitchy Tsundere's, but Psycho Sword Bitch is hilarious enough that I'll let it slide. They had to censor her food...good lord.

Episode 1 and 2:

This show reminds me of a movie that came out last year called The Purge. It had this great framing device of a world where one night each year all crime was legal, but instead of exploring that premise at all, the movie turned out to be a very shitty and very predictable trapped in the house. It's one of the most glaring examples of bait and switch I've seen. The movie sells itself on this interesting premise and then gives me something I've seen a million times before.

And that's exactly what this show is. The premise of a loli trying to conquer a world where the govt has become oppressive has some potential for quirky humor and when the show actually does something with it then I find myself having fun. However, the bulk of this show is painfully generic and dry retread of every boring outsider makes friends with a group of weirdos story ever. There's no difference between this and bunch of other shows beyond the setup which takes up a minority of the episodes.

So yeah, I'm a little sorry I picked this one up already. It's not going to be fun to slog through.

Episode one was a mess, but I found it enjoyable. Episode two wasn't any different.

I love the Zvezda headquarters' design, and all of the characters are strange enough to fit well into it. I think this is the first time I've genuinely laughed at something in a while. Even though the 'deadly chef' thing isn't anywhere near new, the fact that they censored the food that sword lady prepared, (forgive me for not knowing names yet), made the joke hilarious to me once again.

This show is nonsensical and fun, and I like it. Can't wait for more.

OK, yeah, I immediately hated Kate. She's going to be the irritating tsundere type like Louise from Zero no Tsukaima who abuses the male lead all the time. Also, stop with the goddamn loli's pretending to be smarter than their age. Even if she is actually a genius the only way I'll give that a pass is if she's a reincarnate of statue-girl from the beginning and retains memories of her old life.

And Conquest Level? Please tell me that's not some cheesy plot device that determines a person's ability to conquer... If it is I will put Brad's head through a desk.

EDIT:
Actually, just realized something: The scene at the beginning might actually be in the future to everything that happens afterwards, and that statue IS Kate as she got older. Still, that makes it worse that a little kid is the head of a rebellion and has the knowledge to conquer the world, if the opening scene truly is a foretelling of her success.

Last edited:
At least the animation is rad right?????

Though I do dislike the main loli girl. Might end up disliking her more as this show goes on. But otherwise I do enjoy this show.

Back