Letter Bee TV

Quizap

[sadht=Tegami Bachi TV]Letter Bee TV[/sadht][sadhl=2686]letter-bee-tv[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Awesome first episode. It set up the emotion and it explained some of the story. I thought it was an excellent start, so far the best of the season so far. Looking VERY forward to the next episode.

Meh, forgot to add the "TV" portion to the title. Somewhat important in doing so, so that people don't get this confused with the OVA Letter Bee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tagami Bachi - Letter Bee

I liked it. It has a nice hybrid shounen feel with the little kid holding an insane amount of untapped power. The artwork was always going to be the strongest part of this one (the manga's art is apparently spectacular), so we'll have to see where the story goes.

Looks like we're new-season buddies again, Quiz! :balloon:

I was surprised by this, don't know what I was expecting but really enjoyed this. will be following :D

First episode was quite good indeed, it surprised me. Looks like a somewhat original fantasy setting with a good fantasy/action/drama story. Looking forward to the next episode.

Out of curiosity, how many of you who are watching this have read the manga (either part or up to the current release?)

Not me, didn't even know what it is until I watched the 1st ep.

I was a bit bored with this, but the visuals where beautiful. I hope that I enjoy the next episode more as I really did enjoy the animation.

Episode 2

I will forgive the mildly uninteresting episode on account of that the series looks to get started in fine form in Episode 3. The whole spirit-amber-for-an-eye thing explains why Lag stole Xerxes Break's hairdo, and is--quite frankly--totally badass. I'm gonna miss Le... err... Law... err... Gauche, but I think if the girl introduced in the next episode proves entertaining enough, I'm just plain not going to care.

Made up my mind in the second episode, I'll stick with it until the end. Looks like it's going to be a great fantasy-flick. Only thing that's bothering me is the CG, it pretty much sucks.

I actually think the poor integration might be a stylistic choice. It really lends a mechanical feel to the bugs, which gives them their "wrongness" when placed against the lovely backdrops.

Episode 3

OK, fairly predictable based on episode 2, but I'll watch any show that offers a kickass loli tsundere SIDEKICK. AND where else are you going to hear, "You're the first man who has gotten me to wear underwear."?

Theres a couple shows this season that I'm enjoying but letter bee is the only one so far that when it gets to the end of the episode I think "What? That can't be 20min! Wheres the rest dammit" - same as Spice & Wolf did last season :P

Wow, i'm suprised since it exceeded my expactations. I thought it would be at best mediocre, and instead it managed to fully captivate me for 3 eps, and even made me watch the preview. Defienietly something worth watching. Also the world setting that was explained at the beginning of ep 3 sounds quite cool - It's always good when fantasy show provides somehow original setting.
And I can't wait for the reaction of other Bees once they see that Lag's dingo is a blonde loli xD

Episode 4

Alright, the forest of broccoli was a little much, but the setting continues to be interesting in subtle ways. I am a little concerned that we're taking our sweet time to get to Yuusari, but then again, FMA takes about four or so episodes to get underway, so I can't really complain just yet.

Besides, Niche is AWESOME! I mean, I have a thing for over-powered tsundere (Alice, Shana, Senjogahara?), but seriously. Legendary monster with hair-swords? Yes plz!

Episode 4

Alright, the forest of broccoli was a little much, but the setting continues to be interesting in subtle ways. I am a little concerned that we're taking our sweet time to get to Yuusari, but then again, FMA takes about four or so episodes to get underway, so I can't really complain just yet.

Besides, Niche is AWESOME! I mean, I have a thing for over-powered tsundere (Alice, Shana, Senjogahara?), but seriously. Legendary monster with hair-swords? Yes plz!

lol indeed

but is useless against the metal robot things :) I'm looking forward to seeing peoples reactions to the loli dingo :P

Ep 4
bwahaha!
They used a catchy RPG-like victory / levelup song at the end, was laughing hard at that. Niche is kinda awesome ye

ep 5
While the Broccoli forest in the ep 4 was way too childish, the Dead-End town from this ep is quite good. They sure now how to add subtle dark tones to the story.
And Niche is source of never-ending amusement. Like when she took off her pants to show Lag she is angry at him :P

ep 5
While the Broccoli forest in the ep 4 was way too childish, the Dead-End town from this ep is quite good. They sure now how to add subtle dark tones to the story.
And Niche is source of never-ending amusement. Like when she took off her pants to show Lag she is angry at him :P

Oh, I agree completely. Niche is my favorite character of the season, hands down (although, are we surprised?). For me, the better moment was:

When she stood in front of the underwear deciding what to do? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HiLARious. That said, the episode was enthralling if predictable. I'm looking forward to Lag becoming a little less lame, though.

Back