Hidan no Aria

TheCoffeeGod

[sadht]Hidan no Aria[/sadht][sadhl=3729]hidan-no-aria[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

It's not out for a little bit yet, but I felt like making a thread on it.

Re: Aria the Scarlet Ammo

I've read the manga. Reaally looking forward to see this :D

Probably my most anticipated anime of this season.
I just wish ppl would stop whining that Aria is being voiced by Kugumiya, Rie.
Thinking it will become another 1 of those Tsundere action anime's :/

Probably my most anticipated anime of this season.
I just wish ppl would stop whining that Aria is being voiced by Kugumiya, Rie.
Thinking it will become another 1 of those Tsundere action anime's :/

Same here.

I read the manga and the LN, anyone know how many episode this is going to last for?

I'm hoping 24-26 eps so they can explain heaps of stuff.

I'm also looking forward to this anime.But i don't know about Kugumiya Rie,her voice is really annoying in most anime's.Especially as Happy from Fairy Tail =/

Hmm,the voice was pretty suited for a tsundere loli with guns.And ya can't ever go wrong with that.

Any ideas when this will air? The list I've seen says it's supposed to have aired on the 7th, but I haven't been able to find it at all...

ep 1. Loved it the beginning was perfect enough action there to sate a few. Maybe i should just fan sub this. Op had a good beat to it. Im also a fan of the m1911 so im pretty happy. Also the title "La Bambina" can be take in more than one meaning. LOL i cant stop laughing at this his character wow... Must watch...now wheres my loli seal of approval....

:thumbsup: Yes! It's basically Shakugan no Shana with guns and no magic. For some reason, I can never get enough of Rie's voice. :love:

ep 1.

Not a bad opening episode, I'll see were this anime goes gives a good disposition for the male lead that is only cliché in idea... not execution. Hysteria mode seems pretty amusing to see in use a couple of times, probably won't get old too fast for me, but I'll see.

All that and no need for a spoiler tag? I must be insane.

:thumbsup: Yes! It's basically Shakugan no Shana

Shakugan no Shana?

hmmm....

oh, wait

HNNtY.jpg

THAT FREAKING MORON SHOW? :crying:
NO
NO
NO
NO

no fucking way.

Ep1.
The opening was really nice,you could hear the word 'epic' in it =] The ending was good too but I prefer music with more beat.
Well Aria's voice was pretty much as i expected it to be,but I still liked it since it suites her.
The male lead Tohyama Kinji at first you would expect it to be the usual plain 'I just want to live a normal life' guy who gets drawn in in something crazy.Although he Is like that most of the time, he has a unique ability called Hysteria mode which if you didn't read the manga would surprise you.
I liked that Kinji sexually harassed Aria a few times :P You could already guess that they would be in the same class and would sit close to each other but this time it wasn't by chance or teacher's orders.Aria declared that she would sit next to him herself that in my opinion was a nice change from the usual.Also when she gave him back his belt you could already predict that the class would go nuts.I expected a bit more of a reaction from the class that was the thing that disappointed me a bit.
Also about Shirayuki,she obviously likes Kin-ch..erm i mean Kinji.And since she has a better female body than Aria you can see that there will be times where they will fight over something(probably Kinji) and It'll open room for some comedy.

Overall the first episode was really good and I can't wait for the next one.

Ep1.
usual plain 'I just want to live a normal life' guy who gets drawn in in something crazy.
he's actually got a reason not to go for a crazy life, but
that will change soon.

ok, time to actually watch this. hope it's as good as manga.

So, Toradora's VA (Ryuuji and Taiga's).:3 And I think I have heard this opening monologue before.

Haha ^

I enjoyed the OP song, and the first episode. I just hope they don't overuse the
hysteria mode. I can already see it being annoying if it's going to be overused.

ep1
decent, more or less what I expected. OP/ED not really to my taste, but listenable. VA's done pretty nice job - Kinji sounds quite different from Takasu, so there is no feeling of deja vu here ;]
hysteria mode. I can already see it being annoying if it's going to be overused.
afaik from the manga, it's going to be used quite often, but in a decent way(not like repeating the same motive from first ep)

Back