Your Manga Collection.

Tsukiyomi

So I was wondering if everyone still bought Manga these days or just read it online?

I myself have just past the 200 mark. :smile:

I just think it feels better to have the manga in front of you instead of reading it off a site ya know. So what is AP's preferance?

Well I know that reading online is probably more popular, if only for cost reasons. I myself tend to prefer to own the books and read it.

At the moment my collection is on 236 volumes of manga plus 14 film comics and the 7 volumes of Demon Diary. I'm making the most of currently having expendable income and buying what I'm interested in now. In a few years time when I may have actual financial responsibilities, then justifying buying forty-odd volumes of Naruto will become a lot harder.

That being said, I do still read some manga online, either because it's not actually available to buy over here or because I'm not QUITE interested enough to actually spend out on buying the volumes. But generally I will choose to buy manga over reading online - even if I am running out of space in my room XD

Most of the manga I like isn't licensed so buying it it's not even an option so I mostly read online. I do own some manga, namely the 8 volumes of Loveless that have been published up to this point. My all times faves will probably never see an official release in the English language and since I am kanji impaired I can only read them online. And while I would love to own the actual books I actually prefer to read online simply because the art is easier to enjoy without the creases that result from printing in book form.

Hm, currently my collection is back home but if memory serves me right I currently have:

- The entirety of Love Hina
- All of GTO
- Mahou Sensei Negima up to Vol. 16 i think.
- 2 Volumes of Girls Bravo
- 1 Volume of Suzuka
- Warcraft: The Sunwell Trilogy
- 7 or so of Claymore
- I think 10 volumes of School Rumble
- 1 Volume of Eiken (LOL)

And I think that's pretty much it. I've been meaning to start buying more but all my money goes to food =/

I tend to buy the shorter series, and read long ones such as bleach online

I have
Love Hina (Complete)
My HIme (1-4)
Black LAgoon (1-2)
Witchblade Takeru (1)
DNangel (1-9)
Vampire Knight (1-6)
Oh My Goddess (1-6) prob not gonna continue this as too long
DearS (1-8)

Manwha
Demon Diary (1-6)
Phantom (1-3)

i dont like reading manga online. i havent bought anything new for some time but i have 2 series i need to finish, berserk and battle angel alita last order.

berserk 1-14
battle angel alita 1-9
battle angel alita L O 1-3
appleseed 2
ghost in the shell
gunsmith cats 1-3
nausicaa perfect collection 1-4
planetes 2
ashen victor

im also interested in getting dominion tank police books.

A link of manga I own.

Manga: 581 volumes. (Also includes manwha.) (Doesn't includes duplicates I have for various reasons that I haven't got rid of.)
Light Novels: 19 volumes (Forgot to add Guin Saga to the sheet.)
Artbooks/etc: ~10, I would have to go count.

Manga already ordered and I'm waiting on: 41
Manga I want to buy still: Quite a lot.

Read online: I hate, despise and loathe this.
Download: Hundreds of volumes.

With that being said, I've seen many people with far more than I.

Ooo yeah, I should probably mention that when I said read online, I meant doewnloaded. My net speed is awful and I'm too impatient to wait for each page to load. XD

I do both, through I prefer having it in front of me. But, I don't really have the money to go out and buy manga. So when I have the money I buy manga, but most of the time I have to read it on-line.

Demon Diary 4-7
Magical X Miracle 2-3
Mugen Spiral (Complete)
.Hack// Another Birth 1-4
FMA 1-3
Naruto 2-4
Gundam Seed 1-3
Wolf's Rain 1
Tsubasa 1

I don't really like reading it online, but I'm also poor and too cheap to buy it, so I get all mine from the library. Luckily my library system has a pretty good manga collection, so it will take me awhile to get through it all.

I don't really like reading it online, but I'm also poor and too cheap to buy it, so I get all mine from the library. Luckily my library system has a pretty good manga collection, so it will take me awhile to get through it all.

Guess your lucky to not live in the boondocks. I think my old high school finally got manga in their library but from what I've heard, some fangirl was the one who recommended it so all that's there is Fruits Basket & Inuyasha. :...:

Guess your lucky to not live in the boondocks. I think my old high school finally got manga in their library but from what I've heard, some fangirl was the one who recommended it so all that's there is Fruits Basket & Inuyasha. :...:

Yeah, I think I read once that its one of the best library systems in the country, so I lucked out here ^^

And hey, if some fangirl got to request some stuff, you should go and put in requests for better manga, though I do love Inuyasha...

There is no manga in ANY of the libaries in this whole country... And three years ago there were no shops selling it as well (it has changed a lot since then though - most of the major bookshops have a small manga section).
Every single volume of my manga collection is ordered online. Mostly one by one, cause even though I got a (underpayed) job I'm still just a poor university student living on my own. There have been periods when I've spent more money on manga (and sci-fi novels) than on food.
So my collection only has around 40 volumes, which include every realeased volume of X/1990, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Tokyo Babylon, Azumanga Daioh and a bunch of first few volumes from other series.

Shonen:

-One Piece: 01-10/37-46 (I'm getting it complete step by step)
-Gintama: 01-12 (waiting for the editorial to release #13 xD)
-D.Gray-Man: 01-09 (I never find #10 T_T)
-Death Note: 01-12 (I'll also buy the two novels and #13, which the Spanish editorial has recently released)
-Bleach: 01-08/21-28 (same as One Piece)
-Claymore: 01-05 (started the collection a little while ago)
-Full Metal Alchemist: 01-04 (kind of... stalled xD)

Seinen:

-Blade of the Immortal [La espada del inmortal]: 24 (I read the rest of them in my computer (scans from the editorial, really nice), but since it's really hard (Should I say 'impossible'?) to find the scanlated chapters one by one in the net from #23 onward, I had to buy #24, and so will do with the next ones)
-MPD Psycho: 01-07 (This is the only manga which I've started buying without having read it or watched the anime online, so it's the most interesting one to make the collection right now :P)

I have about 130+ manga at the moment, I prefer reading with the actual manga in my hands, but I also read online, if I like the series enough, I will buy the manga if it's licensed.

From the top of my head (can't be bothered to check and list)
-.Hack//Legend of Twilight Vol. 1-2
-Death Note Vol. 1
-D.Gray-Man Vol. 1-15
-Fruits Basket Vol. 1-23 (Complete)
-Naruto Vol. 1-6
-Katekyo Hitman Reborn Vol. 1-13
-One Piece Vol. 1-22 (or 23)
-Getbackers Vol. 1-2
-Gothic Sport Vol. 1
-Ouran Highschool Host Club Vol. 1-13
-Dogs Prelude and Vol. 1
-Weiss Kruez (there's only one volume)
-Jack Frost Vol. 1 and 2

Plus many others I've probably forgotten, I have like 5 preordered at the moment which don't come out until next year.

My manga collection has over 260 manga in it. I buy manga whenever I can but, some of the series I like cannot be found in the United States, such as Franken Fran.

I currently own...

Pretear 1
Get Backers 1,2,3,4
Fullmetal Alchemist 1
Death Note 1
Trigun 1,2
Duck Prince 1,2
Angelic Layer 1,2,3,4,5
D.n.Angel 1,2,6
Chobits 2,3,7,8
Peacemaker Kurogane 1,2
Steel Angel Kurumi 1,2,3,4
Rave Master 1,5,6,7,10,11,12,13,14,16,18,19,20,23
Fruits Basket 4,8,9,11,14,16
Ceres Celestial Legend 1,2,3,4,6
Shaman King 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
Buso Renkin 1,2
Hunter X Hunter 1,5,6,7
Naruto 4,6,7,8.9
Bleach 1,2,3,5,6
Ranma 1/2 1,13,14,16,24,25,26, 29
Rurouni Kenshin 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,17,18,19,20,21,24,25,26
Yu Yu Hakusho 2,3,4,5,6,7
Inu Yasha 2,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12,16 ,19,20,22
Tokyo Babylon 1,2
Alice 19th 7
Fushigi Yugi 2,4,9,10
Magi Knight Rayearth 1,2,3,5,6
Girl Got Game 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
Gate Keepers 1
To Heart 1
Eyeshield 21 2,3
Yu-gi-oh 1,2
and there is more that I'm too lazy to type out....

I don't have that many, I think I have dragon ball, death note, trigun, evangelion, tenshi na konamaiki, and some others that I don't remember anymore

I read most of my manga online, but I buy the ones I really really like, but it's hard because there aren't many stores where I can buy manga, so I have to buy it online, which is kinda hard as I don't have a debit/credit card -_-

The manga's I have atm are:
All of Aishiteruze baby (1-7)
Vampire knight (1-7)
D.gray-man (1-7)
(kinda seeing a pattern here? lol)
And I've just started to buy Gakuen alice, so far only got volume 1 of that.

I'm also thinking of buying Ouran high school host club and naruto starting from volume 43 cuz thats where the anime is atm.
I also have strawberry panic, but it's the light novel version.

Well thats all the manga I have so far, hopefully I get some more :P

I have all the KH Manga
-Kingdom Hearts
-Kingdom Hearts II
-Kingdom Hearts CoM

I read manga online and buy it. The manga I read online is not much, just a title or two that has yet to be licensed here. As for the manga I buy, I'll pop back in here with a couple of pictures and maybe a simple list after Christmas.

Back