Working!!

Quizap

[sadht]Working!![/sadht][sadhl=2977]working[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Just watched the 'preview' episode where everyone is introduced and the actual series starts on April 4th, 2010.

It's not that bad. It's funny in parts but very, very cliche`. Each character is pretty unique and the manager is awesome. The animation isn't bad at all and the sound is pretty solid. I'll probably follow this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Working

It's interesting, and has potential. I just don't know right now though. It could go either way IMO.

Well, it wasn't THAT funny. But there were some great moments. "That's why I hate old bitches.":laugh:

and I swear Jun Fukuyama is in every that's been coming out. He's a good actor, but I'm tired of hearing him in every anime I start watching.

and I swear Jun Fukuyama is in every that's been coming out. He's a good actor, but I'm tired of hearing him in every anime I start watching.

I was just starting to think the same thing. I really don't know how he has time to do so many voices ><

Sound effects are saving this one. It's been designed to push a VERY specific set of buttons, all of which I have. If it doesn't develop, however (or get much funnier), it's gonna fall flat.

Highlight from the preview episode:
working1.jpg

ahh... color me disappointed.

this was one of the anime i was looking forward to this year... but it seems instead of going for something original they're giving us the same old same old in a different setting.

I'll hang with it a little bit. but i have to admit the first ep was a letdown (it wasn't bad.. it just was really generic).

ahh... color me disappointed.

this was one of the anime i was looking forward to this year... but it seems instead of going for something original they're giving us the same old same old in a different setting.

I'll hang with it a little bit. but i have to admit the first ep was a letdown (it wasn't bad.. it just was really generic).
It looks like a lot more slice of life than I thought it'd be... just a string of random events thrown together. I'll stick around to see if anything comes of it though.

I liked it well enough.
I just hope it's not a harem or a terribly weak romance.... don't tell me if it is

Well i only watched the first ep, and i enjoyed. It wasn't anything special but i liked the characters so far. Lets see where they take this but i am interested in it.

The second episode was awful. Close-to-dropping kind of awful. I would just slap that bitch (Inami) silly if she treated me like that.

The second episode was awful. Close-to-dropping kind of awful. I would just slap that bitch (Inami) silly if she treated me like that.

yeah that joke is going to get really old fast.
hopefully the level of humor will increase otherwise.......:cow:

Back