Princess Lover!

Xennon

[sadht]Princess Lover![/sadht][sadhl=2477]princess-lover[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

It was actually pretty good. I figured going into this, it would be a generic harem, but by god, it was very entertaining. The animation was great, the music was above average. Granted the plot isn't anything great, but the directing was good so that's a plus. I'm sure there is plenty of time for this show to turn into a generic crappy harem, but right now, it is a nice breath of fresh air for the genre.

Last edited by a moderator:
I concur. I just finished the first episode and was thrilled with a bunch of it. Unfortunately I think this will turn into a common haremish show later on down the road but so far, it is quite refreshing to see a change in this type of series.

The carriage scenes and the sparring with Silvia at the end was well done, I especially liked the sparring, that part was great.

EDIT: Watched this again and caught a few things that I didn't catch the first time, was slightly distracted......... ANYWAYS. I don't think this will be a typical harem anymore with a few key words. It could very well possibly turn dark. But instinct tells me it won't.

Last edited:
How so?

The only things I saw was him trying to find the parent's murderers and how his parents were killed because they were next in line. Did you catch anything else?

Im waiting for this to degrade into harem crap once they introduce the fourth girl next episode. Hoping it doesn't though.

How so?

The only things I saw was him trying to find the parent's murderers and how his parents were killed because they were next in line. Did you catch anything else?

Im waiting for this to degrade into harem crap once they introduce the fourth girl next episode. Hoping it doesn't though.

Kinda, it's speculation though.

No more families were reported to have been killed after his parents were finally killed. Which makes me believe that Hossen? That his name? Is somehow responsible for that and found out that Teppei is of the right age to be engaged to his eldest daughter.. which obviously knows how to defend herself. Teppei is the grandson to the gentleman that pretty much controls the entirety of japan's economy, which means he's ultra rich and controls everything.

His plan is probably to kill Arima, Teppei inherits everything, marries his daughter and then probably off Teppei leaving Silvie with everything. Silvie, being Daddy's girl gives him the rights to what Teppei inherited.

That's a massive, very massive/ very foreseeable outcome if everything goes Hossen's way.

I guess my saying "it could go dark" is a large exaggeration but w/e. It most likely will turn into an annoying harem though. And episode 2 would introduce the 5th girl I would say. You have the Maid, which goes to his school, Charlotte, Silvie and Silvie's little sister Maria currently.

My spoiler is actually a pretty predictable outcome of a plan that the would be.. you know.. would do. I've been in la la land or wonderland or w/e you want to call it for a few hrs now because I'm so bored. Don't take me too too seriously on this :laugh:

Kinda, it's speculation though.

No more families were reported to have been killed after his parents were finally killed. Which makes me believe that Hossen? That his name? Is somehow responsible for that and found out that Teppei is of the right age to be engaged to his eldest daughter.. which obviously knows how to defend herself. Teppei is the grandson to the gentleman that pretty much controls the entirety of japan's economy, which means he's ultra rich and controls everything.

His plan is probably to kill Arima, Teppei inherits everything, marries his daughter and then probably off Teppei leaving Silvie with everything. Silvie, being Daddy's girl gives him the rights to what Teppei inherited.

That's a massive, very massive/ very foreseeable outcome if everything goes Hossen's way.

I guess my saying "it could go dark" is a large exaggeration but w/e. It most likely will turn into an annoying harem though. And episode 2 would introduce the 5th girl I would say. You have the Maid, which goes to his school, Charlotte, Silvie and Silvie's little sister Maria currently.

My spoiler is actually a pretty predictable outcome of a plan that the would be.. you know.. would do. I've been in la la land or wonderland or w/e you want to call it for a few hrs now because I'm so bored. Don't take me too too seriously on this :laugh:

Dude, how are you going to count Maria lol. It's four! One, two, three, four!

And about your spoiler, man I thought that from the moment Hossen apeared.
I thought in my head "o this mother fucker did it." No lie. I refrained from posting my very early speculation lol. I figured right when he was introduced, that he would try and get close, they would make him a "good guy" and then he turn and try and kill him, but then when his daughter was his fiancee I changed my mind and figured the same thing as you. That he killed the parents so he could get into the family by having his daughter marry him.

I doubt it will get "dark" but probably a little "dramatic" (I say that knowing what harem drama is:@_@:).. Once he starts getting attached to the other girls (im assuming Charlotte is the main girl), Hossen will probably do something to sabotage them.

Dude, how are you going to count Maria lol. It's four! One, two, three, four!

And about your spoiler, man I thought that from the moment Hossen apeared.
I thought in my head "o this mother fucker did it." No lie. I refrained from posting my very early speculation lol. I figured right when he was introduced, that he would try and get close, they would make him a "good guy" and then he turn and try and kill him, but then when his daughter was his fiancee I changed my mind and figured the same thing as you. That he killed the parents so he could get into the family by having his daughter marry him.

I doubt it will get "dark" but probably a little "dramatic" (I say that knowing what harem drama is:@_@:).. Once he starts getting attached to the other girls (im assuming Charlotte is the main girl), Hossen will probably do something to sabotage them.

LOL! Are you going to forget Primula? Or the girl from Kanon? Or the crazy technological girl in Love Hina? Or the sister in Nogizaka Haruka? Or the weird one in Girls Bravo? :laugh: Of course I'm going to count the youngin! There's always gotta be a young sister like girl in the harem mix!

LOL! Are you going to forget Primula? Or the girl from Kanon? Or the crazy technological girl in Love Hina? Or the sister in Nogizaka Haruka? Or the weird one in Girls Bravo? :laugh: Of course I'm going to count the youngin! There's always gotta be a young sister like girl in the harem mix!

Watch the op you pedo, there are 4!

Damn.. I hate being wrong, I normally don't pay attention or skip through OPs unless it's a song that completely grabs me.

This series is going to be hit or miss. There are so many harem anime series out there that they are going to have to be creative. It has my attention as of now i just hope it doesn't go down a repetitive path.

Episode 2 was another really good episode. This is a harem without the ecchi... I like it. I mean, all the girls still have enormous boobs, but no panty shots... well their are panty shots but they show nothing... So, this is more like a harem with wannabe ecchi.

I liked it. I'm still getting a great kick out of it. Especially his comments in his head when he bumped into those 3, that was hilarious.

Really wish previews were in the version I watched, I'm curious to see what happens next week with the duel.

I liked it. I'm still getting a great kick out of it. Especially his comments in his head when he bumped into those 3, that was hilarious.

Really wish previews were in the version I watched, I'm curious to see what happens next week with the duel.

Yeah I watched Aoshen's version. Im curious though, if the censoring is originally in the show, or if it was censored by the station. And the teachers and principle were hilarious in it.

Yeah I watched Aoshen's version. Im curious though, if the censoring is originally in the show, or if it was censored by the station. And the teachers and principle were hilarious in it.

Probably the station. Dunno why so many are paranoid about panty shots. It's not like we're seeing much. Oh well, I got a good laugh out of the episode either way. I loved the beginning when he fell asleep and at how she didn't mind at all.

The teachers were retardedly funny. That wave thing was hilarious~!:laugh:

I though episode 1 was fantastically done. The animation was great, the characters (though not original) are fantastic, and overall i thoughrouly enjoyed it. Episode 2 was just as great and it so far I dont think/hope it doesnt turn into your usual harem. It has great potential so we'll see where it goes.

Back