Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

GekoHayate

[sadht=Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!]Watamote[/sadht]

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations

A96Wkdm.jpg

[sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! is based of a manga by the same name, written by Nico Tanigawa.

Having been well-versed in the world of otome games, fifteen-year-old Tomoko Kuroki believes herself to be popular. However, upon entering high school, she discovers this is far from the truth as she winds up being an unsociable loner and is forced to take a long hard look at herself for the first time in years. The story follows Tomoko as she attempts to improve her social status as she progresses through high school.

Watamote is set to air on July 8, 2013 and is scheduled to run 12 episodes.

Its bound to be all manners of cringe worthy goodness, enjoy!

Last edited:
Re: Watamote

This is a series that will probably have a hefty western following, and will probably rely significantly on western sales.

Only gonna watch an episode or two of this to see is Creepy McOtaku up there is any less agitating in anime form.

There's probably going to be so many awesome faces that people will start getting confused because almost everyone watching this will change avatars to the same character.
Then it will be like when Brad and I had avatars of Megumi at the same time.

Or the Potato Fever... except with Tomoko.

She'll finally be popular around these parts.

Damn, I was just getting to love my manly swimming avatar.

SO many good manga faces :@_@:

I was going to make this thread after i was finished eating :crying:

To the hungry go the spoils :troll: I'm actually surprised no one made this thread before, its 18 hours till it premiers.

I was pretty comfortable with Nefer myself... but as long as I just exchange creepy for a different kind of creepy everything's fine I guess.

This is one of my 3 most anticipated of the season. One can only imagine "Tomoko Level Bad" in animated form and should provide plenty of uncomfortable laughs.

One more day..

Hopefully the song from the trailer/PV will be either the opening or ending. I loved that.

Never really heard about this series, but you guys are so pumped up that I'll watch this one too ;D
I've been just looking for something aside from monogatari to watch. This one and Blood Lad will do.

Quite simple, Haruka with his manly hair flip or Tomoko and her very expressive face.... :pokerface:

I already planned on making a whole bunch of avys, just like Yuyushiki.
This is going to be fun. o3o

*sigh*
Without my main computer once again... I'll try looking at this on my notebook computer though. Guess it will just make it more cringe worthy.

The first raw is out!

I'm going to check the opening... Just the opening, I swear!

...... :troll:

No, really, I'll be patient this time.

Back