Sunday Without God

Damias

[sadht=Sunday Without God]Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi[/sadht][sadhl]Sunday-Without-God[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]
Odd, I wasn't expecting a release of this today. I'm going to assume its one of those pre-stream w/e thingy.
Let's try to avoid talks similar in RDG. :I

Last edited:
Re: Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

Episode 1 Child abuse!
So if they little girl isn't a gravekeeper then she just buried all the villagers for nothing? And now they're stuck in a coffin underground still alive? Well probably not since that guy with the gun did something to them...perhaps made them unconscious?

I've been waiting for this one, hope it turns out good.

^ Agreed.

Does anyone know if it was just this episode or they're actually streaming the whole thing earlier than TV?

If it's the latter then I guess this is another potentially interesting thread I won't be venturing into.

Man i hate when series are streamed, fuck you NicoNico.
NO!
NicoNico is awesum!
c4a.png

BB: I have no problem with people being able to watch stuff earlier with shitty quality if they want, but the problem is that this makes discussion in forums be one step ahead from those of us who actually want a good-looking Madhouse anime looking good and not like crap recorded with a potato.

No idea, i hope it's the former. I didn't bother with the RDG thread too often because of this nonsense.

@BB - Nico Nico is full of nothing but shitty vocaloid covers and shitty pre-release streams, both things that irritate me beyond belief. And that shitty thing they do where comment fly along the screen as you're watching is the worst idea i've ever seen on a video site. I know you can turn them off, but that's not the point.

Did i use the word shitty too much there?
wahaha, you just suck at looking for videos!
I remember Youtube once tried that as an optional feature that a video uploader could use...
The comment could stay for as long as one desired...
:megusta:
*sigh*
Of only I understood Japanese better, then it would actually be convenient for me.

BB: I have no problem with people being able to watch stuff earlier with shitty quality if they want, but the problem is that this makes discussion in forums be one step ahead from those of us who actually want a good-looking Madhouse anime looking good and not like crap recorded with a potato.
Wasn't it like this for Gargantia too, and then everyone just kinda stopped using those early releases because they suck?

Wasn't it like this for Gargantia too, and then everyone just kinda stopped using those early releases because they suck?

Er, no. For Gargantia I think the deal was that they made an early, limited-edition release of the first BD, so some people got it and uploaded raws. The rest of releases were all from TV airings.

Red Data Girl was ahead in the NicoNico streams about 2 eps and half, and that kept going until it ended.

Episode 1:
been looking forward to this one so here goes,
my only complain isthe main character but its just the first episode so hopefully she will go through some fine development. other than that, i really liked the setting and the color palette choice really added to the atmosphere and gave it a surreal feel, so unless they wanna pull another gargantia on us im actually optimistic for this one.
im concerned with the girl that appeared in the end thou, so here to hoping it wont turn into a harem or another cliche romantic comedy. :drinking:

Since Red Data Girl I have been a little leery of slow paced, girl-centric anime, but I checked this out anyways and it seems ok..I like the atmosphere and pace for what it seems to be about. I will check it out a couple more episodes to confirm.

it was very slowed paced for me as well, it looks interesting so far. I did now know this was a early stream though, are they going to keep doing it, because that thew me off just like RDG and its a pain in the ass since most websites just post those rips

Oh? They released this early on Nico Nico Douga?

...yeah, I'm just going to wait. Stuff watching a low quality stream, give me my TV-quality video any day. :laugh:

Back