Rurouni Kenshin

D

DataSpy

Rurouni Kenshin
Alt title: Kenshin

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

My favorite episodes of Kenshin are when he almost becomes the batosi when he is fighting kurogasa, and also when he is fight sito. My favorite one is probly the one with sito, but both episodes are awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely the two episodes where he meets/fights Saitoh for the first time. I actually bought those episodes on DVD, not planning on buying the rest of Kenshin. It's a good show, but overall not good enough to spend that much money on.

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the silly episodes mostly.

the fighting is kinda lame, but i like the story and the depth of characters.

personally i liked the fight with saitoh, i also like that fight with shisho(sincew they had to go widscreen ion that ass!!!!) but my one that i liked was the fight with shisho's right hand man the young boy with no feeling. (can't remember his name.) In that fight kenshin really was outmatched in speed and swordsmanship but used other methods to win.

Soujirou was the young boy, I believe.

The DVD you want to get that contains the two episodes that center on the fight with Saitoh is Volume 7 of Kenshin TV, called Shadow of the Wolf.

I'm going to defy you all! I was always a Sanosuke fan, so my favorite episode is when he fights that fallen monk. Something about a brutal slugfest always appeals to me.

I liked... the circus episode! no, that's not quite right.... The train episode! No, that's not it either... Pirate episodes! Not still quite what I'm looking for... The movie! Not that either... I guess it was the fight with soujiro.

I just can't chose a favorite one. There are soo many... [rahvii shakes his head "it hurts.. plz dont ask"].

But let me tell you this, is in the Kyoto Arc for sure.

... ok. i'll make my new mission in life, the revival of old threads.

is "rurouni kenshin" a thing of the past already?!

strange... i grew up with this anime. and it's still good (ok, up to the eps ending the kyoto arc. the rest are rabble.)

i mean... that over-extra-too-long fight with shishio's group *sigh* - it was all worth it, just to see saito fight again :D

umm, yeah. kenshin is ok, i guess (another story for "tsuiokuhen"), and the rest of the support crew is ok too, but i was all for saito. yup-yup. he and his impossible gatotsu...

and the music!!!!!!!!!!!!! that "departure" theme, is still one of the best EVER written for an anime series!!

no one else watches oldies but goldies anymore? :crying:

I still like the oldies, Kenshin being one of them, of course all school Macross, Ranma 1/2, Gundam Wing and so on.

Back