Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de

vernanonix

Galvantula Rancher
[sadht]Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de[/sadht][sadhl]aoi-sekai-no-chuushin-de[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

So I read a synopsis of this. The idea of a parodied war between Sega and Nintendo amused me, so I picked it up.

...It doesn't look promising after the first episode. But still, the concept amuses me so I'm going to stick it out. Straight forward. A stick going straight through. That's the best way, right?

No, seriously. It's ecchi. Two instances of exploding clothes in the first episode with one being completely random. Two characters with big boobs. A guy with a thing for dirty jokes. Yeah...

But hey, supposedly any major character is supposed to be a parody of a Nintendo or Sega character.

Gear is Sonic. I think Til is Tails. Marcus is Mario. (And he rides a dinosaur. Fufufu.) Tejiof represents Tetris, which explains his jokes.

...But who are Ramses, Nel, and Opal supposed to be?

I don't know my Nintendo and Sega very well but I'm assuming Opal is Pip or that little fairy guy... :pokerface:

Coincidence, went there as well. :)
Even had a chart of the characters parodying who...
CHARACTERS REVEALED SPOILER *View at you own risk.
ihXaOSyDDDzUR.jpg

It also seems that this isn't a weekly anime. Next release to be in 2013... :pokerface:

Geez. They give us a weak first episode and the next one isn't until 2013? D:

Last edited:
I was going back-and-forth on whether or not to pick this up... I'll pick it up once Kirby, Link, Pikachu, and Samus show up.

Ah, Tetris! I didn't make the connection with that guy's jokes.

I can't get over the exploding clothes xD This show is so ridiculous.

Ep 1:
Interesting. "Hard wars" going on and "Ninterdo" is beating the crap out of "Segua"...
Quoting Katsuragi Keima from "The world god only knows": "I can see the ending". Segua is going to lose. Their "dreams" are going to be crushed xD

Frist episode was a little rushed but I don't expect this show to have a deep plot so I don't care. This is going to be like Ixion Saga with ecchi and better characters.
Unfortunately, according to the mandragon countdown website, episodes are going to air every 3 months -.-"
Also, it seems some people here trespassed into the enemy territory (MAL). I'm formally accusing you of high treason! Bring the torches guys, we r having roasted meat tonight!!!

Screens time!

Crazy Link using stick bombs.

Look at this guy's earring and the grip of his dagger, he is motherfucking tetris!

Best defense spell I've ever seen: TETRIS WALL!!!!

Now this was the worst part of this episode. Under normal circunstances, I would laugh at this kind of stuff but now it only brings bad memories of a certain signature I was forced to carry... (DAMN YOU NIHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!)

Ah, Tetris! I didn't make the connection with that guy's jokes.

I can't get over the exploding clothes xD This show is so ridiculous.

Yeah. His jokes seemed way too blatant for the usual ecchi. Until I realized the Tetris handle on his dagger and his earring. Then I laughed. xD;;;

was surprised in a good way after the first episode. The idea of an anime based on nintendo vs sega fighting for consumers didn't sound all that good but they did it way better then i expected. Emperor Mario looks really cool and Tetris was awesome

Episode 1:
Im confused why you guys think the perv jokes make sense once you realized he was tetris. I feel like i'm missing out on something. I'm not really expecting much in terms of plot just watching for the lulz and the characters. And I gotta say, the exploding clothing is fucking awesome and the fact that Link is a little psycho makes me laugh cause you don't often see him portrayed as such, but in the land of Ninteldo, everything is possilbe.

Episode 1:
Im confused why you guys think the perv jokes make sense once you realized he was tetris. I feel like i'm missing out on something. I'm not really expecting much in terms of plot just watching for the lulz and the characters. And I gotta say, the exploding clothing is fucking awesome and the fact that Link is a little psycho makes me laugh cause you don't often see him portrayed as such, but in the land of Ninteldo, everything is possilbe.

Because in tetris, there's no better feeling than taking a stick and sliding it perfectly into the hole and blowing the whole load.:megusta:

Seriously, have you ever cleared 4 lines at once?:pokerface:

Lol I guess I see where you're coming from. It's actually really clever that the correlation was made between the two.

Of course Redneck comes in trying to take a show that isn't suppose to be taken seriously serious.

I watched it for nostalgia and for da jokez

Episode 2 is out. I have to say, it was actually quite a bit better than the first.

Yeah, it's still cliche, with him finding his captured dad and all, but still, compared to the first episode, it didn't just seem like unnecessary ecchi. Yeah, there was a little but over all, the quality was better, I would think.

After watching the second episode and remembering the first, I found it to be quite dreary... I mean with such a concept, one would expect it to at least try and be captivating... :)

After watching the second episode and remembering the first, I found it to be quite dreary... I mean with such a concept, one would expect it to at least try and be captivating... :)

Someone came for the boobies. Or didnt for lack thereof. :troll:

Oh heavens no, I'm the last person who would ask for fan service in an anime... All I ask for this anime is to stop being so gosh darn boring or again, dreary... :)

Back