Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk

shortlex

[sadht=Druaga no To: the Aegis of Uru]Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk[/sadht][sadhl=1870]tower-of-druaga-the-aegis-of-uruk[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

1415789296_4564875abb.jpg

At First it didn't take interest to me, however when the ani-rec was up, I decide to watch the first episode. It fairly good with an interesting storyline.
For people who have a love for swords, especially Claymore Fan, this has tones of sword weighing action, Although this is more magic within the sword than actual magical user...

Another thing is the OP, like WOW.

considering the storyline as a brutal slash epic complex, it's fairly comedic and romantic.
what do you guys thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Tower of DRUAGA -the Aegis of URUK

OMG, I take that back about the epic adventure... typical of most Gonzo related works... Example Rosario to Vampiree, extreme comedic scenes

I think it's quite amusing, i'm like almost addicted to rpg games, so I think it's cool to have an anime based on that, lil bit like i had with .hack =D
I just hope they won't screw up, cuz that WOULD be a shame

I've watched the first three eps of this and the first one had me dying laughing. The next two were a little more story driven, but this should remain a pretty light hearted show

After this post I will return to my hometown and get married.

I saw the first ep, reminded me of Haruhi's first (broadcast order). Now I have no idea what to expect from the rest of the series... And what on earth is that OP about? Is the show about them playing an RPG? I guess I'll see...

Re: The Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk

That OP had me thinking the same thing. Also, what day does this show come out? I've been having a hard time tracking it. If we're allowed to ask this..?? heh

just watchd episode 5 and its better then the previous episodes
look out for the roper dance at the end, its amazing (especially RIGHT at the end with his dad teaching him how to do it)

watched the first episode. it was of course very predictable but in a fun and goofy way. I liked it!

I really enjoy this series and just got done with episode 11!
Any thoughts on what the last episode might hold?

I really enjoy this series and just got done with episode 11!
Any thoughts on what the last episode might hold?

Someone is going to get married in their hometown when they get back......oh wait =*(

Druaga would be this season's guilty pleasure. It doesn't take itself seriously and isn't trying to sell you on some sucky game (.Hack, I'm looking at you).

Recommended.

I've watched the first three eps of this and the first one had me dying laughing. The next two were a little more story driven, but this should remain a pretty light hearted show

After this post I will return to my hometown and get married.
TABOO!
LULZ!
I thought the first episode had the funniest deaths in anime! XD

Yeah it's a really fun anime, I'm only at episode 10, 2 to go.

I had incredibly low expectations, but it's just so entertaining.

AAAAAAAAAAH! Episode 12 leaves a cliffhanger for season two! :( Kaaya and Neeba betrayed their friends? Jeez.

/cry The episodes stopped working for me at Ep 7. I always get an error on my VLC player :crying:

Back