Busou Renkin

D

dzine

[sadht]Busou Renkin[/sadht][sadhl=1102]busou-renkin[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Has anyone watched any of it? It's airing it's last episodes now in Japan, ends 29th of March. (I believe..)

:love: this anime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea i have been folowing this anime for a wile now, and i realy like it. To bad it only is 26 episodes. I only hope the ending dosent get stressed.

Re: Busou Renkin *

I really really liked this anime. I would not fear too much about the ending as I myself found the ending to be fantastic. This was just a highly entertaining show that had good action, characters, plot, a bit of romance, and it made me laugh quite a bit. One can't really ask for more then that. :smile:

Yeah, I loved this anime, definitely one of my favorites. Not a single episodes I found boring or lame. Also, the ending was one of my favorites. However, I would not recommend this one to anyone who says "Dropped it on episode 4, was cliche."

Pretty enjoyable. There weren't any pointless fillers and the battle scenes were all decent. The only annoying part was that the last 2 or 3 episodes didn't have very good transitions like the previous episodes, but its all wrapped up in the end.

I'm going to resurrect this thread to see if anyone else is a fan. I'm just finishing up the Anime after reading the Manga, and I'd have to say that this is probably my favorite shonen show. It's just really fun to watch, papillon is brilliantly funny, and all that jazz.

Zarakava

I really really liked this anime. I would not fear too much about the ending as I myself found the ending to be fantastic. This was just a highly entertaining show that had good action, characters, plot, a bit of romance, and it made me laugh quite a bit. One can't really ask for more then that. :smile:

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on it.

Coming a decade from the future, I don't think the show aged well, as it seems I might have enjoyed it if I watched it back in the day. Papillon existence to me was rather weird so far......its just awkward having to take his issue seriously with that outfit lol. I am only halfway through forcefully and I would of normally dropped it but for the sake of completion and being my santa recommendation I will go through it to the end.
Lowkey they remind me so much of ichigo/rukia and his sister heavily screams orihime lmao.

Back