Kamisama no Memo-chou

Garyuu

[sadht]Kamisama no Memo-chou[/sadht][sadhl=4207]kamisama-no-memo-chou[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

The first episode is an hour long two part special that just preaired. I saw that at least the first part of the episode has been released. Is it any good?

I haven't seen it yet on any stream sites i visit. Im highly anticipating this, as i am currently reading the manga

The first episode seemed rather serious. It just gave an overview of the situation and convinced me to watch the next one.

I don't normally watch mystery anime such as this, but I thought the first episode was catchy. The second part made me laugh when the protagonist opened up the Microsoft word file and everyone couldn‘t comprehend what “incredible” thing he was doing. When the case was finally solved, it made me want to see the next one; I shall continue watching with interest.

The second part made me laugh when the protagonist opened up the Microsoft word file and everyone couldn‘t comprehend what “incredible” thing he was doing. When the case was finally solved, it made me want to see the next one; I shall continue watching with interest.

Maybe it's just me but I haven't seen anything like this. The case wasn't solved, it haven't been completely outlined yet. (And the girl used OS X:D)

Maybe it's just me but I haven't seen anything like this. The case wasn't solved, it haven't been completely outlined yet. (And the girl used OS X:D)

The first episode was split into two parts (the total length being 48 minutes long). I believe you only watched the first 24 minutes.

The first episode was split into two parts (the total length being 48 minutes long). I believe you only watched the first 24 minutes.

Indeed.

After the second part I don't have high hopes for amazing plot continuity :D

Overall I rather liked the first episode I had enough in it to keep me interested throughout though I am kind of worried that the rest of series won't be as good as the first episode. Still I like having another good mystery series to watch this season.

i'm usually on the lookout for good mysteries... so this one caught my eye.

I liked the mystery and the tone the investigation took, actually the mystery was pretty good all things considered (and surprisingly adult for a japanese anime). i hated the cast. What a terrible combo. lol. i'll watch more but super loli locked in bedroom with a million dollars worth of computer stuff with a cast of cartoonish characters supporting her doesn't do it for me.

shame they couldn't have put that type of mystery in with a less otaku pandering cast of characters... i just got done suffering through gosick, and while the mystery was better done and presented this time around (then anything gosick managed) i've a sneaking suspicion super loli is going to get on my nerves worse than Victorique did.

Watched the first 10 minutes, dropped. Really tired of these cookie-cutter characters. Mr ordinary high school student protagonist was the worst.

I normally hate Mystery anime as they tend to bore me... I watched this just for the heck of it, and it seems kinda interesting for some reason, but I can't figure out why...

Around the 44minute mark, the girls friend is in a room and the window is barred, I can only assume that means shes in some mental hospital to make sure she doesn't do anything after losing her friend? That or I'm lost as to what it means

Also that ED caught my attention :P

episode 1 part 1..... i don't know what just happened, but i'm in.

***EDIT***

episode 1 part 2.... so it's mundane magical girl detective conan meets eden of the east with a dash of welcome to the NHK. what a mix up.

Last edited:
[sadht]Kamisama no Memo-chou[/sadht][sadhl=4207]Kamisama-no-Memo-chou[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Pretty long 1st episode, but definitely worth the watch.

Gods Memo-Pad

This is quite a nice series..

even if there is yet another character without a presence

I really liked the first episode, but whether or not it will hold my interest will depend on what direction the story takes from here.

the best part about the 2 part first ep was the mystery.

if the qualities of the mysteries remain that high, i'll be in for the ride. I couldn't care less for the mediocre cast of characters.

Back