Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls

Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls
Alt title: Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda on the fence about watching this. It looks like it could be a fun trainwreck.

It's not. It's just typical fanserivce and tits, with a veneer of "We have monster chicks!" lazily slapped on.

It'll probably come down to how many shows my wife wants to watch with me and how many I want to pick up on my own.

I'll pass. Past the weirdness factor, the monster girl aspect doesn't actually add any extra appeal for me.

I prefer chicks and zombies

Why not both?
latest

She's a secondary character, though. Limited appearances.
But if you dig chicks whose body parts just fall off randomly...

Yeah this is something people will only watch for the boobs. The humor sucks, the set-up only has its initial gimmick, and the fact that a lot of the girls have completely inhuman lower halves means there won't be much booty (besides the Harpy chick).

She's a boring character. You're wasting your time.

I laughed
at the boob falling off joke of hers, that's all I got

Yeah this is something people will only watch for the boobs. The humor sucks, the set-up only has its initial gimmick, and the fact that a lot of the girls have completely inhuman lower halves means there won't be much booty (besides the Harpy chick).
Ha. I know exactly who is going to be painfully disappointed about this. I am too to that matter. :crying:

Back