Animatrix

lagore

[sadht]Animatrix[/sadht][sadhl=1555]Animatrix[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

I liked it. What about you?

Last edited:
I liked it there was only one I thouht was kind of dumb. But the rest of the lil episodes were really cool.

I thought the backstory on how the world ended for humanity and the rise of the machines two part episodes was pretty nifty.

Here for the EDS group watch.
There were different types of stories, but I liked most of it.
I did dislike the very first part with the strip katana fight, and the last 2 stories confused me, but other than that the episodes were mid at worst and good ad best, so I gave it 3/5 stars.

Here for the EDS group watch :drinking:
I didn't really enjoy this one. Episodes 2 and 3 were interesting because I always wondered about the backstory to the movies. To me, the other episodes were just "meh". :pokerface: Also (100% personal opinion by the way) I didn't really care for the art style. Still, it was worth it to watch for episodes 2 and 3 at least!

Here for EDS groupwatch.
It was a bit odd but I liked it. I thought it was neat that each story had its own art style.
I really liked episode 2&3 and liked the design of the star girl forgot each episode she was from.

I watched it for the first time when it aired, now again for EDS. I still love it. I love the concept of creating multiple stories and types of animations to talk about a theme or universe. And I think this was one of the first projects doing it, at least from what I know and recall.

Watched it for EDS

There was parts I like and others I didn't really care so much for. I did like the different stories and art styles put together.

Here for EDS.
God was I glad when this ended. It was way too complex for my puny brain and it was an absolute pain for me to endure. Literally, the only thing I found interesting in the whole show was the question of whether robots don't deserve rights simply because they are an invention by man. AND THEY BARELY DIVED INTO IT.
I probably won't watch the actual Matrix movie any time soon after this.

He has not. It's the sad irony of the series. It gets lionized by people that don't even understand it was a made by queer folks to explore their own disconnection from society.
tbn I don't even think Andrew Tate has even seed The Matrix saying that Wasrew doesn't understand it is too charitable tated bowel movement is just a troll who uses the stigma of comparing yourself to the plot of the Matrix to maximise engagement

Back