Deadman Wonderland

Jtier

[sadht]Deadman Wonderland[/sadht][sadhl=Deadman Wonderland]3419[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Ep. 1
Went as well as I expected.

Man was still jacked up what they did to Ganta though...

ep 1. Wow... just right off the bat. This series is a good change from the other loli, cute animes this season.

ep 1. Wow... just right off the bat. This series is a good change from the other loli, cute animes this season.

Ep1.
I agree with the cute change thing.This looks like a really good and gory anime.Very interesting is the Deadman Wonderland prison,a really creative idea how
they make the prisioners be an amusement for normal folks.

I like the Shiro girl,she seems a bit weird but It's all right.Plus that Makina a.k.a G cup woman is bad ass.

Anyone who doesn't mind blood and an unique plot should watch this.

Ep. 1. It was better (and gorier) than I expected after reading the synopsis. I'm pretty sure I'm going to love this anime.

I like what I see. But I don't really get the manga-to-anime change in the scene where
Shiro "attempts" to kill Ganta. In the manga, she breaks into his cell and, gives her little offer, and tries to stab him with a piece of broken glass.
I dunno why they had to change that. Just seems unnecessary.

interesting thus far... though i think it will be more interesting in the end if he actually did kill his classmates.

I have a feeling that I'll love this anime.

And the "friend trio" that we see in the beginning reminds me oddly of the one from Cage of Eden.
Just that Cage of Eden has... less dead friend trio :s

Was as giddy as a schoolgirl while waiting for the first episode and I went into it expecting to be disappointed seeing as how much I love the manga, but I was pleasantly surprised at how good the first episode was. Though right now I'm wondering how many episodes it's going to take before they screw it up.

Great first episode, but jeez I hate that VA as the lead. She's good in other roles (Edward) but I found the voice really irritating here (too nasal). Why do they always cast female VAs as boys?

Despite that, this seems like a winner. Big Nirgilis fan so the ED was :thumbsup:

Is this going one episode per chapter, or is it moving pretty fast? (anyone who's read it?)

Ep. 1. It was better (and gorier) than I expected after reading the synopsis. I'm pretty sure I'm going to love this anime.

you need to understand that the manga (and thus, the anime) is NOT like the first episode or chapter suggests. it's somewhat of a cocktease in that regard. it's why the anime wont get tagged as horror. seems badass at first, but turns very, very shounen/action/drawn out battle-y as it gets into it.

by the way, if anyone has ideas on recommendations based on only the first ep, i suggest waiting and not adding them ;) i plan on flagging anything that is based solely on the first ep for gore/horror reasons, because seriously, the rest of the series isnt like that.

Is this going one episode per chapter, or is it moving pretty fast? (anyone who's read it?)

Well if I'm remembering correctly all that was in the first episode was for the most part from the first chapter though there were a couple of differences and I think the scene at the end might have been from the second chapter. But I don't know about how they're going setup on the episodes. Though if they plan on having multiple seasons then I really think that chapter 12 might be a good stopping point since things really start to get interesting after that.

Well, I enjoyed the first ep. And Hanazawa Kana. Well, all I really need to enjoy something at this point is some Kana, it seems. Oh well, hopefully it keeps going well.

I enjoyed the first episode. I had no idea what to expect because I have never read the manga. I have the feeling that I will really enjoy this anime. Can't wait for the next episode.
Really loved the gore. The characters seems pretty good to me. I agree with Fatestayjedi that "g-cup" lady is pretty damn badass. Also, when the inmate asked her I thought it was hilarous :laugh:
i plan on flagging anything that is based solely on the first ep for gore/horror reasons, because seriously, the rest of the series isnt like that.
Really? Damn, I was hoping that there would be more of that. (To be honest I hope your wrong :P no offense)

I'm digging this show. Very sleek animation is what I noticed straight up and the premise of prisoners in a wonderland needing to entertain and win candy to stay alive is somewhat unique.

The characters are interesting though I'm more taken by the plot at this stage, which is a good thing as the show's universe is intriguing. I look forward to understanding more such as what's the deal with the red guy and the motives of the prison boss/slash lawyer. Though it's clear he wants to unwrap his 'present' soon.

I'd speculate that the red guy (and his powers), what happened with the old Tokyo scenario, and the prison boss/lawyer are linked somehow to an underlying plot that will be gradually revealed.

I'd speculate that the red guy (and his powers), what happened with the old Tokyo scenario, and the prison boss/lawyer are linked somehow to an underlying plot that will be gradually revealed.

oh my god. a plot within a plot. hopefully there will be another plot, so a plot within a plot within a plot! Plot Inception! I can only wish and hope! aha:laugh::laugh::laugh:

oh my god. a plot within a plot. hopefully there will be another plot, so a plot within a plot within a plot! Plot Inception! I can only wish and hope! aha:laugh::laugh::laugh:
It's not really all that amazing. I'm just speculating about what I think might happen.

It's not really all that amazing. I'm just speculating about what I think might happen.

Yea, I know. I just wanted an excuse to say something about inception, for some odd reason...

4875082304_6304ff07fe.jpg

Back