Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector

Jtier

[sadht]Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector[/sadht][sadhl=3297]super-robot-taisen-og-the-inspector[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Didn't interest me at all.

They should have done the old Super Robot Wars with Gundam, Macross, Eureka 7, Evangelion, The Big O, Escaflowne, Full Metal Panic!, Martian Successor Nadesico, RahXephon, Zoids, Linebarrels of Iron, etc...

Would be a licensing monster for the company, but would be epic. Too bad I can't say the same for this.

I'm currently digging my way through S1 and I'm loving it so far very interested to see how it ends and how The Inspector starts ^____^

and no i haven't played the games but i kinda want to now but like that'll ever happen XD

I played this badass game in DS a while ago called Super Robot Taisen OG: Endless Frontier... Anything to do with that one or is this just another unrelated source of the franchise?

I loved that game, so whatever the relation might be enough for me to start this. I read Xiaomu was from another game, maybe she appears?

Its a complete different universe compared to Endless Frontier, (thou I wouldnt mind them turning that into an anime) but I agree the art style isn't as great as previous and I wonder why, but the series is still pretty awesome but im waiting to see a few of my favorite characters and mechs.

@Linksword you should check it out, there are some things you would recognize from the game
Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspector Full Episodes streaming online for free

and also there was a sequel to the game but I doubt we will get it.

Back