Love Love?

kainbloodheart

Love Love?

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

From what ive seen so far its very echi and quite funny my fav ep so far is 3 was in fits a laughter durning the fight scene at the hotsprings outdoor bath. Im sure some issupians would enjoy this one, unless they have allready seen it of course

apparently Hit wo Nerae (Smash Hit) is a prequal or sequal, still not sure which as different places say different things, consisting of 8 13min eps

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't say this is the worst anime ever, just looks cheesy.

This show actually throws several curve balls. At first glance, this show is cheap, they used cute girls and lots of panties to attract attention in the first few episodes, using romance as the ploy and the movie setting as the scenario. They spent more time making sure the girls were cute then they did on probably the entire show. The story itself is dry, until maybe episode 7-8, but I doubt many would stick through to find out why. Even the girls personalities are cheap and reused, yagami, the star of the show, is practically Haruka Nogizaka from Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu twin sister. There's also a lot of plot holes and horrible settings that come from ending one episode and starting another.

But you know, I liked this show. Something about the interactions yagami and another girl had with the male lead really kept the show going for me. They played the romance heavily and used about every trick in the ecchi book, there's enough nudity here to make a hentai writer smile, but it was tastefully done. There are true moments of laughter; but if you enjoy this show it'll be because you're the type of person who enjoys watching love develop then bloom.

As a romance fan, I give this a 2.8/5, watchable, enjoyable, and you'll probably care for yagami, but with short episodes and little to no actual character development, this show falls short due to whatever studio who put this together not giving it the love every anime deserves.

Should of been full episodes with more explanation on characters, 3 of which don't even appear till the end -.-

Hit Wo Nerae! seems to be the prequel

Last edited:
The art style is among the fugliest I've ever seen in anime. A big reason I won't watch anymore of it. The animation is also on the very cheap side.

The story from what I've seen isn't to write home about, it's just more moe exploit.

lol pretty much, it's on par with with that ridiculous anime that takes place in a city filled with twin girls, futanari i think? Futunari Alternative rocked tho xD

Still, once the show gets to a certain point it improves dramatically. Too little too late is the problem lol

Back