Post a picture of yourself

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
Rebooted thread... go!

Where we last left off, Brad was saying he was going to post his picture for everyone.

:troll:

Where we last left off, Brad was saying he was going to post his picture for everyone.

:troll:

Yup he did. :laugh:

I'll take this opportunity to break in this thread (me on the right):
cgyicwW.jpg

Literally the only pictures I have of myself on my computer right now is one of my butt and another of my arm, and I'm sure you guys don't want to see them.

Guess i'll have to remain anonymous. How sad!

The question is, why do you have a picture of your butt on your computer? And your arm? Oooh, is it like a game where we have to collect all the puzzle pieces and the reward will be an entire picture of you?

Also
ISFQLSJ.jpg

Donut with a face!

Welp, here is my favorite photo of us. Zetsu's on the left, I am on the right.

vvfKhfC.jpg
*big grin* I -LOVE- this!!!! :smile:

Literally the only pictures I have of myself on my computer right now is one of my butt and another of my arm, and I'm sure you guys don't want to see them.

First, Huh?????? only a butt pic and an arm pic????? Why only parts of your anatomy? And only THOSE parts????

We don't want you to remain anonymous!

Oh no worries man, I've got you covered.

CCwwOEM.jpg

Remember that story you told us on how you were changing and were in your boxers until you realized some construction workers were watching you and when you went out, they were catcalling you?

It's like summoning Exodia the Forbidden One, except the end result is only disappointment.

I'm coming back to like this post when the forum eventually switches over.

Exactly as planned. I knew the thread was gonna get rebooted. Now my appearance is lost to the winds. HAHAHA!

Not to my mind it isn't.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old picture from 2011:
khktAFI.jpg

Back